Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Released. Cochin Port Trust has to fill up the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Electrical / Electronics & Communication) in Cochin Port Trust, by absorption through Composite Method.19.06.2020 is the last date for the submission of the Application form. The Application format is given below from the Notification PDF. Aspirants may check their Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020 details in our website.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2020
|Cochin Port Trust|
Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Twelve years’ experience in relevant discipline in executive cadre in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. undertaking.
The respective discipline of M&E Engg.Deptt. In the scale of pay of Rs. 13000-18250 with three year regular service in the grade in the respective discipline in a Major Port Trust or Supdtg. Engr and equivalent post in the respective discipline of M&E Engg. Dept. with two years regular service in the grade and a combined regular service of seven years in the scales of pay of Rs.10750-16750 and Rs,13000-18250 in the respective discipline in a Major Port Trust will be eligible.
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format from eligible and willing Officers, who satisfy the provisions of recruitment rules for the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Electrical / Electronics & Communication), may be forwarded along with the following documents so as to reach this office on or before 19-06-2020, which shall be the crucial date for determining the qualification and experience.
- a) Attested copies of Educational & Professional qualifications.
- b) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs of the applicant for the last 5 years.
- c) No-Objection Certificate of the respective Ports.
- d) Two recent passport size color photographs in a sealed envelope.
- e) An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw his candidature, if selected.
- f) Certificate by Head of Office of the Applicant as per the format.
- g) Vigilance/Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the Proforma prescribed by the Ministry.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|