Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020. A Government of India of Cochin Shipyard Limited has Released the Notification for Two posts of Serang and Two posts of Engine Driver. Suitable Candidates can Read the Notification Completely. Eligible candidates can apply for the above said job on or Before 27 June 2020 (Saturday). Are you Job Seekers? Immediately Register from Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Website and Apply for the Posts.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Directly attend the Walk in Interview on 27 June 2020 (Saturday) at Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015. The Notification Released on 16 June 2020. It is the Best Chance to Apply the Posts Don’t Waste the Opportunity. If you want more details from this above Posts Kindly visit the Notification.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Cochin Shipyard Limited|
Serang and Engine Driver
16 June 2020
|27 June 2020 (Saturday)|
Vacancy for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Period of Contract for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
The Above Said Posts are Purely Temporary Basis for a maximum period of three years subject to project requirements and performance.
Age Limit for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:
Suitable Candidates Should not Exceed 30 years as on 27 June 2020. Candidates can Refer the Notification for Age Relaxable on OBC, Ex-Service Man, and Others.
Educational Qualifications & Experience for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment:
Name of the Post
|Serang||VII standard pass and valid Serang / Lascar cum Serang Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under the relevant statutes.||
Minimum one year experience as Serang of a Motor Boat.
|VII standard pass and valid Engine driver Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under the relevant statutes.||
Minimum one year experience as Engine Driver of a
Remuneration for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
|Compensation for Extra
Hours of Work (per month)
|First year||Rs. 23,300/-||
|Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Third year||Rs. 24,800/-||
Method of Selection Process for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
- Eligible Candidates can Attend the Interview on 27 June 2020 (Saturday) from 0900AM to 1230PM at Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015.
- Candidates can report the Venue at Particular Date and time Because late Applicants will not be Permitted.
- The Selection will be based on a Practical test (100 Marks). Candidates who attend the walk-in the selection and successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the Practical test.
Mode of receipt of an application for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
- Applicants can check the Requirements on Notification and Shall Submit the Application in the Given Format. Application submitted in any other mode shall not be accepted. Applications once Submitted the Board shall be Consider as a Final.
- Application Form must be filling the Necessary Requirements as per the Notification. The Un complete Application Form shall not be considering. Candidates can fill up the garbage/junk details in any of the fields can reject of your Applications.
- Candidates can submit the Original Certificates for the Proof of age, qualification, experience, caste etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates on the CV Section.
- Candidates who are Successfully finished the Interview can finally select to attend the Practical test on the same day.
Document Submit on Interview for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
Eligible Candidates can Submit the Following Documents for attending the Interview.
- Application form and Recent Passport Size Photo
- Id Card (Original)
- Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card and Original
- Original Certificates for proof of age/date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste and self-attested copies of the certificates.
Conditions for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
Reservation: Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for Scheduled caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ OBC (Minority)/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)/Ex-Serviceman (ESM) shall apply subject to meeting the eligibility requirements.
Qualifications: The minimum qualification stipulated for the posts must be from an Institute/ Examination Board recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India/State/Central Government.
General Instruction for Cochin Shipyard Limited:
- The minimum qualification stipulated for the posts must be from an Institute/ Examination Board recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India/State/Central Government.
- All candidates attending the walk-in the selection / seeking entry into CSL shall wear appropriate face masks properly covering their nose, mouth, chin, etc. The candidates shall remove the mask at gates for identification. Those Candidates Without Face Masks Shall Not Be Permitted To Attend Selection.
- Compulsory screening shall be done for all candidates entering through gates with a thermal scanner.
How to Attend Walk in Interview for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020:
Candidates meeting the requirements shall attend a Walk-in selection to be held on 27 June 2020 (Saturday) from 0900AM to 1230PM at Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015. Candidates can Arrive at Particular Date and Time of Venue.
Date of Walk-in-Selection at CSL: 27 June 2020 (Saturday)
The venue of Walk-in-Selection: Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|