CSL Safety Assistant Recruitment 2023 Out: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites Online Applications from Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up of the Semi Skilled Rigger and Safety Assistant posts on a contract basis. Commencement of Online Application is 06.10.2023. The last Date of the Online Application is 21.10.2023.
CSL Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Post Name||Semi Skilled Rigger and Safety Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||95|
|Last Date to Apply||21.10.2023|
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancy|
|Semi Skilled Rigger on contract basis||56|
|Safety Assistant on contract basis||39|
CSL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 30 years as on 21 October 2023, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 22 October1993.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Ex-servicemen as per Government of India guidelines subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
CSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed SSLC and IV Std with One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Applicants shall have Minimum of three years experience in Rigging of which two years in rigging of heavy duty machine parts, assisting in the erection of machinery/ equipment etc. Good knowledge of splicing work of wire ropes.
Cochin Shipyard Jobs Salary 2023:
The remuneration details for the above posts are as under:
|Contract Period||Consolidated pay per month||Compensation for extra hours of Work|
|1st year||Rs. 22100/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 22800/-||Rs. 4700/-|
|3rd year||Rs. 23400/-||Rs. 4900/-|
Cochin Shipyard Selection Process 2023:
- The method of selection shall be through Written/Practical tests which shall be given 100% weightage as detailed under and marks awarded accordingly for final selection.
- For the post of Safety Assistant on contract basis, based on the number of candidates who attend the Written Test, CSL reserves the right to relax the cut off or fix a higher cut off in Written Test. The cut off may be relaxed in the case of insufficient number of candidates and cut off may be raised when candidate number is more than the ratio of 1:6.
CSL Recruitment Fees 2023:
Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Non – refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 06 October 2023 to 21 October 2023.
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page→ CSL, Kochi) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases –One time Registration and submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in the data provided in the application after final selection of the same through online will not be considered. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of application.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from 06 October 2023 and the last date for submission of applications through online is 21 October 2023. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may result in the non-submission of application, applicants are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date.
The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 30 years as on 21 October 2023.
Candidates must have completed SSLC and IV Std with One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute.
The method of selection shall be through Written/Practical tests which shall be given 100% weightage as detailed under and marks awarded accordingly for final selection.