Coffee Board Recruitment 2021 OUT – Salary up to 25,000/-pm | Apply Here. Coffee Board of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Business Development Executive. Total number of vacancy is only one. Last date to Apply for this post is 08.01.2021 by 04.00PM. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and Online application direct link also available on this page.
Indian Coffee Board Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Coffee Board of India, karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Business Development Executive|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last date to Apply||08.01.2021|
Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates age limit should be up to 35 years may apply for this post.
The candidate must have a minimum qualification of an undergraduate degree in Business Management/Administration. Post-graduates in Business Management / Administration would be preferred.
Candidates should possess atleast one year’s experience in sales / business development (preferably in food products or FMCGs). They should possess strong written & oral communication skills and be willing to travel to interact with channel partners and farmers’ representatives.
Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month from the respective Board.
Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2021 Job Description
- Planning, directing and coordinating the sales activities between production managers, logistics staff, financial institutions and consumers/distributors.
- Negotiate contracts with customers and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Maintain optimal inventory by tracking, collating and interpreting sales figures.
- Maintain financial statements and records of budgets, expenditures, sales revenues, customer accounts, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Attract potential customers and retain existing ones through social media, advertisements, promotional campaigns and presentation in trade shows;
- Analyzing business developments, monitoring market trends for sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products.
How to Apply for Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of Coffee Board of India website.
- Select News section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the news section.
- The PDF contains Application form also. Download the Application form and Print it.
- Fill the Application form and send it to the Belonging Address.
Tribal Coffee Development Project, Coffee Board,
No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bengaluru – 56000.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
08.01.2021 is the last date to Apply for Coffee Board Recruitment 2021.
There is only one post offered for Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site of MPPEB website OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.