Cognizant Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Cognizant Technology Solutions has released the notification for filling up the Manager – Consulting posts. Great chance for job seekers can apply only through online mode. No other mode will be accepted. Cognizant Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
|Name of the Board||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Post Name||Manager – Consulting|
|Job Posting||Sep 22 2020|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced degree in related specialization area preferred
- Experience implementing change management plans utilizing multiple communication tools and techniques.
10 – 12 or more years of work experience (depending on level) at a Tier-1 consulting firm or in a corporate environment
- Employee Status: Full Time Employee
- Shift: Day Job
- Travel: No
- Lead a change management team for a major bluefield SAP 4/HANA implementation.
- Create customized change management roadmap based on program needs and deploy a structured Organization Change Management (OCM) framework and methodology for each phase of the project.
- Conduct Change Impact Assessment (CIA) to identify, engage and manage stakeholders, monitor adoption, and manage resistance
- Manage change plans, considering needs of the program and ensuring its successful execution, monitoring and delivery
- Drive organizational alignment across various stakeholder’s groups (leadership, business champions, change agents, Corp. functions, etc.) through a variety of change enablement and engagement activities
- Develop a Change Management Plan and Communication Strategy to drive faster adoption and higher utilization of process/system changes
- Determine the scale, magnitude and complexity of learning and development needed to achieve the future state model and formulate Training Strategy and Plan
- Manage and mobilize Change Network
- Identify and manage risks and issues, and provide mitigation plans
- Develop and manage hypercare support plan with functional team
- Drive efficiencies across programs / plans and directs change activities and deliverables
- The desirable candidate will have 10+ years of experience in leading change for major ERP implementations.
- Solid understanding and experience in change management discipline and methodology
- Strong project management experience and ability to manage complex business processes
- Ability to take end-to-end ownership and work independently in fast paced business environment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with executive level stakeholders (internal/external)
- Good conflict management and prioritization skills