Cognizant Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd has released the notification for the post of Sr. Associate – Projects. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Apply Online link is given in this page. Interested and Eligible candidates can start to apply for this notification form now onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Sr. Associate – Projects|
Science, Engineering Graduate
- Requirement Gathering Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business functional UI usability data compliance data migration NFR 3rd party tools and products).
- Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead. Resource,Efforts Estimation and Monitoring.
- Understand how the estimation(effort etc)is done at task level in the area of work concerned measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20 or any other applicable tool
Design and Analysis
- Create the HL Design and detailed design document with the support of architects for the assigned scope.
- Review all deliverables created by the Developer. Study non functional requirements and designfor NFR as required. Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed.
- Create detailed design and assign to developer,provide input to the Project Manager,Technical Lead to create the project plan from a technical perspective,support development of proof of concept as designed by Designer,Solution Architect,initiate development environment setup. Provide demo to customer for early feedback,create quality check points for all deliverables. Coding.
- Develop tier coding business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package,project. CTS and customer spectific coding coding standards guidelines and best practices,
- Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries,raise clarifications,issues,concerns regarding work output to the lead.
- Seek review from peer,technical lead periodically,participate in setup activities for required environment setup,deploy code build in testing environment, conduct peer review during design coding and testing.
- Complete documentation as per the scope,prepare guidelines and checklist for development and testing activities. Provide feedback to design team,share feedback with developers to check if code is as per requirements.
- Incorporate changes as per feedback,provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor,Technical Lead.
- Highlight any potential risks to the leads. Update traceability matrix for the work package developed,mentor the Developers to help them solve technical difficulties in the course of coding.
- Follow the SCM policies set for project,raise clarifications,issues,concerns regarding work output to the lead on time,provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor,Technical Lead.
- Proactively highlight any potential risks to the lead,provide support on process audit activities,adhere to process and tools(usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System). Testing.
- Develop comprehensive unit testing cases and unit test plans,conduct comprehensive unit testing,create unit test logs.
- Prepare and support in preparation of unit test strategy,plan document and data requirements,automate unit testing and contribute to automation of unit testing. Conduct peer review of unit test cases,perform developer integration testing by integrating the components.
- Review test cases as prepared by the Developer. Defect Management.
- Participate in defect triage meetings,conduct RCA for defects identified.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review,defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- Assist in transition of knowledge and to support organization with any defects raised post production as required.
- Process Improvements and Adherence.
- Participate in innovation sessions,implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
Must Have Skills
- Core Java
- InStore Prod&Workfrc Mgmt
Good To Have Skills
- ANSI SQL
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|