Country’s First Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Centre to be launched by NITI Aayog. NITI Aayog which is a policy think tank of the Government of India announced the initiation of the Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Centre (CIC). The main aim of this initiative is to address societal challenges through digital innovation.
- NITI Aayog is partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This also align with the Prime Minister’s vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat and NOTI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission.
- The NITI Aayog Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Center is the first AWS CIC in India, and the first such centre that has been set up at a national level.
- It has such centres across countries like Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Germany, South Korea, and the US, including one in partnership with the University of British Columbia.
About AWS CIC:
- The AWS CIC Global Program provides an opportunity for government agencies, non-profit entities, and educational institutions, to collaborate on pressing challenges, apply design thinking methodology, test new ideas, and access technology expertise from AWS.
About NITI Aayog:
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Chairperson: Narendra Modi
- Who is the current CEO of the NITI Aayog? – Amitabh Kant
- India has constituted an HLC under which NITI Aayog executive to address NPAs in power sector? – Amitabh Kant
- Which government agency has developed a Handbook of State Statistics? – NITI Aayog
- Which government agency recently announced governing structure of India energy modelling forum? – Niti Aayog
- Data Governance Quality Index released by – NITI Aayog
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|