CPCL Admit Card & Exam Date 2020 Out. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the notification for Attendant Operator, Draughtsman and other post. Now they are making arrangements to conduct the exam for the following posts. Due to COVID-19 and Lockdown, they have postponed the exams and now they declared the Date of Examination. Candidates are requested to download the CPCL Admit Card 2020 in the mentioned below link in our blog.
CPCL Admit Card
|Name of the Board||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Attendant Operator, Draughtsman and other post|
|Exam Date||18.09.2020 to 22.09.2020|
|Status||Exam Date & Admit Card Released|
How to Download?
Step 1: Go to the Official Site of CPCL
Step 2: Search the admit card link under recruitment drive (News & Events)
Step 3: Click the Link and the admit card will be open
Step 4: Now check and download the admit card
Step 5: Take a printout for future use
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The Trade Testing Centre Address on this AITT Hall ticket might be changed. Please confirm with the Establishment/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor (AAA)/ (Principal of Nodal ITI/RDSDE at least two days before the online exam.
- Please carry a valid photo identity card along with this AITT Hall ticket to the Trade Test Centre(s).
- Please ensure that you report to the Trade Test Centre at least 45 minutes prior to the start time.
- Practical examinations are to be conducted within a month of training end date by the respective establishments at their premises only. If your practical examination not conducted yet, then contact to your establishment immediately.
- The QR Code provided above contains the encoding of the data on this AITT Hall ticket. Please do not tamper / fold the paper along this code.
Issue in the Admit Card:
For any other errors in the AITT Hall ticket, please contact the Establishment/Nodal ITI of your institution. Any corrections on this AITT Hall Ticket must be counter signed by the Establishment/Nodal ITI/AAA/RDSDE.
All the precautions related to Covid-19 must be taken at the exam centers like: social distancing, frequent sanitization, washing hands, etc.
Wearing of Face Masks is mandatory inside the examination center. Without the face mask, exam center in-charge should not allow apprentices inside the Exam Center.