CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released the Notification & invites applications for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The last date for submission of an online application is 01.11.2020. Candidates are requested to apply well in advance before the closing date. CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility details are provided below in our blog.
CPCL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
- Fitter – 13
- Laboratory Operator (CP) – 10
- Welder – 9
- Attendant Operators (CP) – 10
- Electrician – 9
- Accountant – 2
- MMV – 9
- Back Office Apprentice – 17
- Machinist – 5
- Executive (Marketing) – 2
- Turner – 5
- Executive (HR) – 8
- Mechanic (Ref & Air-Cond.) – 2
- Executive (CS) – 9
- Instrument Mechanic – 2
- Executive (F&A) – 4
- Draughtsman (C) – 4
- Office Assistant $ – 3
- Draughtsman (M) – 2
- Warehouse Exe (Rec & Des.) $ – 2
- COPA -3
- Store Keeper # – 5
- Food Production (Gen.) -2
- Data Entry Operator # – 5
The numbers of vacancies mentioned above are tentative. Note: One position each in Fitter & Electrician trade are reserved for Locomotor Disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy, one position each in Machinist & Welder are reserved for Deaf and Hard of Hearing, one position each in Executive (CS) and Executive (HR) are reserved for Blindness and Low Vision and one position in Back Office Apprentice is reserved for Multiple Disability.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) & Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – Candidates Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology
- Accountant – B.Com
- Back Office Apprentice – Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering)
- Executive – MBA (Marketing) (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course)/ Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)/ MCA (3 years full time Course)/ CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Other Posts – Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”/ Passed 10th class examination and ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course.
Note: All the ITI candidates must possess the National Trade Certificate (NTC) recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Skill Certificate Holder means a person, who holds a skill certificate of training of less than one year, issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skills Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government in this regard.
- Fresher Apprentice means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961
- Candidates should have Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2020.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age Relaxation for PwBD Candidates: Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC candidates.
Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend as mentioned below: For Trade Code 1 to 12 – Rs. 8,050/- For Trade Code 13 to 20 – Rs. 9,000/- For Trade Code 21 & 22 – Rs. 7,000/- For Trade Code 23 & 24 – Rs. 3,500/- for first three months (during Basic Training) and Rs. 7,000/- for next twelve months (on the Job Training)
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered. In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
How to apply in online:
The candidates will have to apply online for the Apprenticeship Training through the website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. To apply visit: www.cpcl.co.in. The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID. The site will be functional from 10:30 hours of 18.10.2020 to midnight of 01.11.2020. Once the candidates submit their data Online, system will display a print option to generate the online Application Form. The candidates will have to download the form and keep it safe with them for future reference and appearing for the verification of their records.