CRPF Recruitment Notification 2020 has released on the official website. Candidates are invited by the CRPF that is Central Reserve Police Force for fill-up the posts as mentioned following. The officials are invites the candidates for the interview on 15-09-2020 and 16-09-2020. Candidates can bookmark our website for the further updates. CRPF will recruit the 69 vacancies of Specialist Medical Officer. Interested candidates who have completed their minimum qualification as mentioned in the official notification can directly come to the given address on the date of interview that is provided in the official notification.
CRPF Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Medical Officer|
|Interview Date||15-09-2020 and 16-09-2020|
Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
Applicable candidates should have below 70 years as on date of Walk-in interview as per rules of government.
Educational Qualifications for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
Applicable candidates must have to complete MBBS with Post Graduation/ Diploma from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Interested candidates can download the official notification for further eligibility details.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can read the official notification carefully for eligibility details.
- Willing and eligible candidates may directly come to the given address for interview on date of interview as mentioned above table.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- No TA/DA and boarding / lodging will be provided during walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
- During the continuance of contract period he/she will be subject to follow the standard of discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal
- While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. Interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|