CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website for the posts of Medical Officer under General Physician in Allopathic system. CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute has released an official notification for the post as mentioned above. They recruit the part time staffs for this medical officer post. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to the given address on or before 28-08-2020. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. We provide a direct link to download the official notification for all the willing candidates in the bottom of this article.
CSIR-CECRI Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Name Of The Post||
As Per Norms
|Application Last Date||
Eligibility Details for CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2020:
- Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization as on the date is provided in the official notification.
- Candidates must have to complete MBBS (MCI recognized full-time degree) from a recognized university/ institute.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a Government / Private Hospitals or Private Clinic/Nursing Home as on last date of application.
- MS/MD (Medicine) / Diploma in any specialized branch of Medicine.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification for further eligibility details.
Salary Details for CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2020:
CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute will provide the pay of Rs. 10,890/-per month for performing one hour duty per day on all days (except Sundays and holidays) and maximum honorarium @ Rs. 32,670/- per month for performing 3 hrs duty per day on all days (except Sundays & Closed Holidays).
How to Apply for CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the official notification from our website and read carefully. Send the application to the given address on or before the last date that is mentioned in above table.
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|