CSIR Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Project Associate and Assistant Post | Download Karaikudi Notification PDF and Apply Here. Central Electrochemical Research Institute has released the recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate and Project Assistant. Total numbers of vacancies are 15. . Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply. Application form is available at the official site.
CSIR Careers 2021 Last Date to Apply
- Last date for receipt of application is 21.06.2021. Application will be received only via Email only. No other type of application format will be considered. Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Application form and Official Notification PDF direct link is available at the end of this page. Candidates are advised to visit this page till end for further details.
CSIR Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
Name of the Post
|Project Associate and Project Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||
|Last date to apply||
CSIR Vacancies 2021 Details
- Project Associate (P01) – I – 10 Posts
- Project Associate (P02) – I – 01 Posts
- Project Assistant (P03) – II – 01 Post
- Project Assistant (P04) – II – 03 Post
CSIR Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate age limit for Project Associate post is 35 years and for Project Assistant post age limit is 50 years as on the last date to apply is mandatory to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2021. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
For Project Associate (P01) post: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) and Experience in Electro catalysis.
For Project Associate (P02) Post: Candidate should have B.E / B.Tech in Textile Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) is mandatory.
For Project Assistant (P03) Post: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) and Apprenticeship Training experience in Electrochemistry Electrolytic bath makeup & Coatings is preferred.
For Project Assistant (P04) Post: Candidate should have Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) is mandatory.
CSIR Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Project Associate post is Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA and for Project Assistant post is Rs. 20,000/- per month + HRA from the respective board.
CSIR Careers 2021 Selection Process
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Google Meet only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided with Google Meet code 10 minutes prior to interview in their respective Gmail ID. Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of interview. If there is any change in date(s), the same shall be intimated to candidates by email as well as in CECRI website.
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of the CSIR website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to respective address & reach this office by 21.06.2021 (Monday) upto 5.30 pm through India post/courier. Resume/Bio-data will not be considered as Application.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are totally 15 vacancies offered for CSIR Job Vacancies 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.
21.06.2021 is the last date to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2021.