CLRI Scientists Recruitment 2023 Notification: The CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute [CLRI] invites online applications from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers to fill up the 15 Scientist positions. Due to poor response for the Post Codes S2207 & S2214, the Competent Authority, CSIR- CLRI has decided to seek further ONLINE applications for the said Post Codes S2207 & S2214 only from 14.10.2023 (09:00 hrs IST) to 13.11.2023 (23:30 hrs IST).
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute [CLRI]|
|No of Vacancy||15|
|Apply Online From||14.10.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||13.11.2023|
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Candidates Upper Age Limit is Maximum of 32 Years as of 13.11.2023. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 03 (three) years for OBC applicable to the posts which are reserved for OBC.
CLRI Scientists Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have completed Ph.D submitted in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Structural Biology and M.E./M. Tech. (or equivalent e.g., Integrated M.Tech., Dual degree B.Tech. & M.Tech.) in Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or PhD submitted in Chemical Engineering.
CLRI Scientists Salary 2023:
- The salary Offered for the post is Pay Level- 11 Rs.67, 700/- (Rs 67,700- Rs 208,700).
- Approximate emoluments on minimum of scale including HRA applicable to Chennai city.
CSIR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
On the recommendations of Screening Committee candidates will be called for interview with a duly constituted Selection Committee. The selection of the candidate will be based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The interview will normally be held at CLRI, Chennai.
CSIR Recruitment Fees 2023:
Male candidates belonging to General / OBC / EWS category are required to pay application fee of Rs 100/- Online through ‘SB Collect’. The candidates may also generate challan and make payment at any of the branches of SBI.
How to Apply for CSIR CLRI Scientists Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE APPLICATION in the link available on CSIR-CLRI’s website https://clri.org. Instruction to fill up Online Application is also given in the CSIRCLRI website.
- After successful registration, the candidate has to login using the credentials and fill up the Online application form.
- After filling-up the Online Application form, the candidate can verify / edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects. After finalizing, candidate can finally submit the application online and take a print out of the application and keep it with himself/herself.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION(s), the applicants SHOULD NOT SEND ANY HARD COPY OF APPLICATION at this stage. They should keep / retain a soft copy of their Online Application / keep a print out of Online computer generated Application form.
Candidate’s Upper Age Limit is Maximum of 32 Years as of 13.11.2023.
Applicants must have completed Ph.D submitted in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Structural Biology.
On the recommendations of Screening Committee candidates will be called for interview with a duly constituted Selection Committee.