CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020: csir-National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology(CSIR – NIIST) has Released the Notification for the Post of Scientist, Senior Scientist, and Principal Scientist for 10 Vacancies. More Details on CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the details here.
CSIR –NIIST Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization||csir-National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology(CSIR – NIIST)|
|Name of Post||Scientist, Senior Scientist, and Principal Scientist|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date for Application||27.10.2020 at 5:30PM|
Educational Qualification For the CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020:
Tech in Food Technology/Agriculture Engineering & Ph.D (submitted) in Food Technology/ Agriculture Engineering.
Vacancies For the CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Pay Scale For the CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020:
Monthly Remuneration for the Based upon the Regarding Post Level-RS:1167700-208700 to Level-12 RS:78800-209200. Total Emoluments means approximate total monthly emoluments on minimum of pay matrix including House Rent Allowance in Class ‘Y’ City.
Age Limit For the CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020:
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories
General Conditions For the CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020:
These posts carry usual allowances Dearness Allowance(DA), House Rent Allowance(HRA), Transport Allowances(TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR.
How To Apply For the CSIR –NIIST Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply on-line through CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in. No other mode of application will be accepted. After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- After filling-up the electronic application form, the candidate can verify/edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all respects. After finalizing, candidate can print the application.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|