Cochin Shipyard workmen Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited(CSL) has Released the Notification for the post of Senior Project Officers ,Junior Technical Assistant, and Project Officers for 49 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 28.11.2020 to 03.12.2020. Candidates can check the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc Details Here.
Cochin Shipyard workmen Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited(CSL)|
|Name of Post||Senior Project Officers ,Junior Technical Assistant, Project Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Start Date For Application||28.11.2020|
|Last Date for Application||03.12.2020|
Cochin Shipyard Eligibility Criteria Recruitment :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Pass in three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks.
- The minimum qualification stipulated for all the posts must be from a University/ Examination Board recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India/State/Central Government.
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy:
- Senior Project Officers :31
- Junior Technical Assistant :11
Monthly Remuneration for Rs : 47000/ – 77000 Level 18 : E-3 Grade.
Cochin Shipyard Age Limit:
The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 35 years as on 07 December 2020. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) & Exs ervicemen as per Government of India guidelines subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
CSL Recruitment Process:
The method of selection for all posts shall be through Personal Interview. The weight ages are assigned to the following parameters for the final selection:
- Work Experience – 80% weightage
- Personal Interview – 20% weightage
- Total – 100 Marks
Cochin Shipyard Application Fee:
Application fee of ` 400/- (Non – refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
How to apply For CSL Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link cochinshipyard.com One time Registration and submission of application against the post applicable
- Before doing the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 19 November 2020 to 03 December 2020. The last date for submission of applications through online is 03 December 2020.
Download CSL Notification 2020 – Link 1
Download CSL Notification 2020 – Link 2
Download CSL Notification 2020 – Link 3
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Selection Procedure for CSL?
CSL selection will be based on Power Point Presentation, Group discussion and Personal Interview.
Total Vacancies for the CSL Recruitment 2020?
Senior Project Officers :31
Junior Technical Assistant :11
Pass in three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks.