CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has released the official notification for filling their various vacancies. This job positions are available only temporarily. Interested candidates can apply for the Project Assistant, Project Associates & Junior Research fellow vacancy with the guidance of our website. Our website provide the direct link to download the official notification for the candidates. Application last date is July 03, 2020.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
Name of the Posts
|Project Assistant, Project Associates & Junior Research fellow|
|Last Date to Apply||
1. Project Associates 1 – 22-06-2020
2. Project Assistant Level 2 – 24-06-2020
3. JRF – 29-06-2020
4. Project Associates(Engineering Graduates) – 03-07-2020
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have below 35 years of age as on the last dates. Interested candidates can download the official notification from our website. We provide direct download link for that.
- Education Qualification:
- Project Assistant (Level II) M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% from a recognized university.
- Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science (or) Marine Science/Marine Biotechnology.
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- B.E/ B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science).
Salary Details for JRF:
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute will give the salary package of Rs.31,000/- for the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for JRF:
- The selected candidates have to work on either of the projects “Deployment of Integrated process for enhancement of brine evaporation rate @ 30-40% to improve yield of solar salt in existing areas” or “Extraction of Critical Metals from used Li ion Batteries”.
- The selected candidates have to work on chemical analysis especially related to salt and marine chemicals with classical / instrumental methods.
- Development of novel methods of increase in quality and production of common salt and marine chemicals, saline waste management. Demonstration of methods of high purity salt and marine chemicals production at different locations in the country.
- The candidate will be working on manual dismantling of batteries, solution studies, and separation studies, Analysis of chemical samples, process development, optimization and demonstration of the above processes.
- Interested candidate can download the official notification for the further details.
How to Apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can send their application to the given mail address on or before the last date as given. Before that candidates are requested to read full official notification for the updated knowledge. Check the official notification for the E-Mail partiality.
Last Date Details:
- Project Associates 1 – 22-06-2020
- Project Assistant Level 2 – 24-06-2020
- JRF – 29-06-2020
- Project Associates(Engineering Graduates) – 03-07-2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|