Daily Current Affairs June 11, 2021 PDF Download in English. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court, Justice Sanjay Yadav was appointed by the President of India.
According to the clause (1) of Article 217 of the Constitution of India, The President of India ram nath Govind appointed Shri Justice Sanjay Yadav, Judge of the Allahabad High Court to be Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court.
Justice Sanjay Yadav appointed as an Additional Judge of the Madhya Pradesh High Court on March 2, 2007 and as Permanent Judge on January 15, 2010.
Later, he was transferred to Allahabad High Court. He was appointed as Acting Chief Justice ofAllahabad High Court w.e.f. 14.4.2021.
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank released the Report of All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-20.
According to the report, Indian Higher eduction reports the consecutive growth in all fields of it.Report of All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-20 was released by the union eduction minister on june 10.
The student enrolment ratio was increased to 11.4% while comparing to the previous years.
The rise in female enrolment in higher education during the period is 18.2%.
Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) for the academic year 2019-2020 is 27.1% against 26.3% in 2018-19 and 24.3% in 2014-2015. Gender Parity Index (GPI) in Higher Education in 2019-20 is 1.01.
- Union Health Ministry’s National Telemedicine Service – eSanjeevani scheme which was Govt. of India’s free Telemedicine service completes 60 Lakh consultations.
eSanjeevani scheme was a telemedicine scheme which comes under Ayushman Bharat Scheme, provides health services remotely.
- Early cyclone detection technique was developed by the IIT Kharagpur, This will help in early detection of development or strengthening of tropical cyclones in North Indian Ocean region.
This technique was developed by the Eddy detection technique with support from Department of Science and Technology.
- IISc Bangalore introduced a Instrumentation facility which sense accurately trace toxic metals at very low concentrations.
This facility detects metals and metalloids spanning concentration range of ≥100 ppm to 10 ppt (9 orders of magnitude).
- First meeting of the World Health Organization High-Level Coalition on Health and Energy Platform of Action was addressed by the union health minister harsha Vardhan.
Vardhan made the remarks while addressing the first meeting of the World Health Organization High-Level Coalition on Health and Energy Platform of Action on june 10 through video conference.
- Govt of india prohibits use of Remdesivir for children who are all affected from corona virus.
This orders are mentioned in the report which was released by the Director General of Health Services (DGHC) guidelines for treatment of Covid-19 in children.
DGHS has said that there is lack of sufficient safety and efficacy data about the use of Remdesivir in children below 18 years of age.
- China Passed a new Law against Foreign Sanctions.
Through this law China seeks to build its defences against rising US and EU pressure on trade and human rights.
- World’s longest Undersea Cable network to be build by the Google.
This undersea cable connecting United States, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. This undersea cable will boost internet connection capacity in these regions.
Undersea cable, called Firmina, will run from East Coast of United States to Las Toninas, Argentina along with additional landings in Praia Grande, Brazil, and Punta del Este, Uruguay.
- World Health Organisation released a Handbook on Foodborne Diseases.
which will be used to assess the burden of foodborne diseases and locate data gaps which will help in strengthening health infrastructure.
This Handbook will give the details of nations which are affected by the foodborne diseases and the number of people affected by this.
- UNGA President Abdulla Shahid appoints Deputy Permanent Representative Nagaraj Naidu as his Chef de Cabinet.
- External Affairs Minister Dr.S.Jaishankar chaired a meeting with the Indian Ambassadors in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain which was held at kuwait city.
Purpose of the meeting is to ensuring utmost welfare of the Indian community in respective jurisdictions and facilitating reuniting of families separated by Covid disruption.
- United States President Joe Biden has announced to donate 500 million doses of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to poorest countries across world.
US targets to distribute 200 million doses by end of 2021 & 300 million doses in first half of 2022.
- India’s export rate agriculture products increase 17.34% at $41.25 billion in 2020-21.
Exports of only agricultural products (excluding marine and plantation products) increased by 28.36 per cent to USD 29.81 billion in 2020-21 as compared to USD 23.23 billion in 2019-20.
- ATM Interchange Fee increases From Rs 15 To Rs 17 change was made by the reserve Bank of India.
RBI also increases the non-financial transactions fee From Rs 5 to Rs 6.
The last change in interchange fee structure for ATM transactions was made in August 2012.
The increased cost will be effective from August 2021.
- Internet and Mobile Association of India appoints former SC judge Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri as Chairman of OTT players’ grievance redressal board.
Digital Publisher Content Grievances Council have Amazon Prime Video, Alt Balaji, Apple, BookMyShow Stream, Eros Now, Firework TV, Hoichoi, Hungama, Lionsgate Play, MX Player, Netflix, Reeldrama, Shemaroo and Ullu as their members.
- Global Wind Energy Council released a outlook India wind energy.
According to the report,India has a pipeline of 10.3 GW in Central and State markets.
As per the report, India will install 20 GW of wind energy capacity by 2021-25.
India has fourth largest installed wind power capacity worldwide.
- The Coal Ministry organised the first Stakeholders’ Consultation on the 2nd Tranche of Auction of Coal Mines for Commercial Mining.
The consultation held virtuallly on june 10 , with the participation of coal and mining business, equipment manufacturers, mine developers and operators and financial institutions.
- India’s Neeraj Chopra wins javelin gold medal in Meeting Cidade de Lisboa in Lisbon.
He made the record with a throw of 83.18 metres on JUNE 10.
- Boxer N. Dingko Singh who was the Asian Games gold medallist passed away.
Bangkok 1998 Asian Games gold medallist, boxer N. Dingko Singh passed away on in Imphal after losing his battle with liver cancer. He was 42.
He was awarded by the Arjuna award and Padma Shri in his sports life.
Events, Important Days, Awards:
- Junior under officer (juo) kinley norbu was awarded the prestigious motivational trophy at the indian military academy.
kinley norbu from Bhutan was awarded the prestigious motivational trophy for his excellent all round performance during his training at the Academy.
- June 10 – International Level Crossing Awareness Day was observed by “South-Central Railway (SCR)”.
This day was celebrated to create awareness among the people about the Level Crossing on train tracks.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|