Current Affairs June 10, 2021 PDF Download in English. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs June 10, 2021 in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- Three indian universities has secured top-200 positions in QS World University Rankings 2022. IISc Bengaluru ranked 1st in the World for research.
Quacquarelli Symonds rankings has released the 18th edition of world’s International University.
In the ranking List IIT Bombay for securrd 177th position , IIT Delhi for secured 185th rank and IISc Bengaluru for secured 186th position in universities rankings.
Through this achivement india is becoming a Vishwaguru in the field of Education & Research.
- ‘Demand Based Tele Agriculture Advisories’a project whichis for farmers was signed by the Digital India Corporation& Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
The objective of the MoU is to integrate the existing Interactive Information Dissemination System (IIDS) platform of DIC with the proposed KisanSarathi program of ICAR and its implementation through ICAR network to reach a large number of farmers across the country.
- According to the ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’ mission Cabinet approves Allotment of 5 MHz spectrum in 700 MHz band to Indian Railways.
This will be providing a safety and security of train operations and secure voice, video and data communication services for operational, safety and security applications.
In addition to this project Railways has approved Train Collision Avoidance System, an indigenously developed system, which will help in avoiding train collisions thereby ensuring passenger safety.
Rs. 25,000 Crore was invested for the total project.
- Central government Approved 3.61 lakh houses were to construct under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban (PMAY-U).
This proposal was made During the 54th meeting of Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee.
Through this project central government has approval 708 proposals for construction of 3.61 lakh houses.
- India and Thailand begins the Coordinated CORPAT with aim of maritime links between two countries and to keep Indian Ocean safe and secure for international trade.
This will be retaining to achieve the security and trade between the countries.
- Andhara pradesh government deposits Rs 370 crore for the Jagananna Thodu scheme.
From this scheme 3.7 lakh small traders will benefited interest-free loans interest-free loans .
The announcement was made by the Andhra Pradesh chief minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Union Territory (UT) of Ladakh provides all jobs in the region to the residents in ladakh.
This order was issued by the Lieutenant Governor RK Mathur.
Through this order persons who all are lived in the region was only eligible to get the jobs.
- For the development of Northeast region ISRO will assist the projects through Space Technology.
Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region made this announcement .
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) will assist development projects in the Northeast through Space Technology and will contribute by offering optimum utilization of Satellite Imaging and other Space Technology applications for better accomplishment of infrastructural projects in all the eight States of the North Eastern Region.
- S. Senate passes bill towards China tech threat.
The U.S. Senate voted 68-32 to approve a sweeping package of legislation
This bill was passed to increase the country’s ability to compete with Chinese technology.
- The world’s most liveable cities in 2021 Auckland gets the top rank.
A new survey of “liveability” in 140 cities by the Economist Intelligence Unit survey auckland gets the first place.
For the first time, Auckland leads the EIU’s ranking, thanks largely to the city’s early containment of the pandemic and to its subsequent ability to lift restrictions on mobility.
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, or MIT, in the United States ranked first in the Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings 2022.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology secures the first place for the consecutive 10 th time.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is a Cambridge, Massachusetts-based private land-grant research institution. Since its founding in 1861, MIT has played a pivotal role in the advancement of contemporary science, engineering, mathematics, and technology, and it is now one of the world’s most prominent academic institutions.
- World child labour report was published by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) and UNICEF.
According to the report, world has marked rise in child labour in two decades.
Due to the corona virus pandamic situation in the world more children was forced to be a child labour.thus the range was 1 in 10 children globally were engaged in child labour.
- The United Nations’ General Assembly calls for urgent action to end AIDS by 2030.
The aim is to be take more actions to fight against the death rates due to aids.
The reports contains the targets for countries to reach 95 percent of those in risk groups with HIV prevention options and to provide 95 percent of those who know they have HIV with treatment.
- El Salvador becomes the the first country which approves the bitcoin as legal tender.
The proposal of adopt bitcoin as legal tender was made by the President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele.
Through this El Salvador has expected the growth in the following sectors financial inclusion, investment, innovation, tourism and economic development.
- Union Cabinet increses the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of Kharif crops for 2021-22.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs which was chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has approved the increase in the Minimum Support Prices (MSPs) for all mandated Kharif crops for marketing season 2021-22.
Centre fixes the rate for paddy 1940 which was initially had the rate of 1868 and RS 5550 for Groundnut 5726 for cotton.
- The Finance Ministry releases the third instalment of revenue deficit .
The Department of Expenditure released the 3rd monthly instalment of Post Devolution Revenue Deficit (PDRD) Grant of Rs 9,871 crore for the year 2021-22 to 17 states.
The 15th Finance Commission has recommended PDRD grants to 17 states Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
- Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) chairman M R Kumar’s Tenure was extended till March 13, 2022 by the appointments committee of the cabinet (ACC).
As per reports, he was about to end his period on June 30, 2021 but the government extends his tenure till march, 2022.
- List of 29 refugee athletes Gets approval from the International Olympic Committee to compete in Tokyo Olympic.
International Olympic Committee has approved the list of 29 refugee athletes who will compete in Tokyo under the Olympic flag.
- Indian Olympic Association (IOA) decided that the country’s athletes will wear unbranded apparel instead of the Chinese sportswear Li Ning.
The decision was made by the IOC with the purpose of boycott the chinese products.
- Abhishek Verma was selected to represent India in shooting events in Tokyo Olympic Games.
Abhishek verma already won gold medals in ISSF World Cups in Beijing and Rio in 2019.
- Rafael Nadal the Defending champion of French Open Tennis will move on to the semi finals.
Rafael Nadal to face Novak Djokovic in semi-final.
Events, Important days:
- June 10 – National Herbs&spices day in united states.
National Herbs and Spices Day is celebrated in the U.S to let people know about the importance of herbs and spices in cooking.
- London-based global think tank Overseas Development Institute published its report called “Costs of Climate change in India” released on today.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|