Daily Current Affairs of 02, 03 March 2021
Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 02, 03 March PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB & Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
World Wildlife Day 2021:
World Wildlife Day is celebrated in every year to highlight the central role of forests, forest species and ecosystems services in sustaining the livelihoods of hundreds of millions of people globally. This day is celebrated in March 03 in every year.
- Theme for World Wildlife Day 2021 is “Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and 3 March
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
TRIFED has organised GI Mahotsav:
TRIFED in collaboration with Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) has been organizing “GI Mahotsav” on 4th and 5th March 2021. More than 40 authorized sellers of identified GI products and tribal artisans will be participating and exhibiting their goods at this event which is being held in the premises of Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy of Administration (LBSNAA).
- The purpose of the GI Mahotsav is the exhibition and demonstration of the various GI products from across the country.
- TRIFED is abbreviated as Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation Ltd
ARMS 2021 Conclave to Conduct in June, 2021:
INSARM has been organising national conferences on Aerospace & Defence Related Mechanisms (ARMS) biennially. The 12th edition of this event for 2021 will be conducted from 10 to 12 June 2021 at Pune, Maharashtra. Eleven conferences have been organised by various chapters so far and the last conference was held at Hyderabad in 2018.
- Many government agencies, industries, R&D Labs and academic institutions of India participated in this conference.
- ARMS- Aerospace & Defence Related Mechanisms
Rail Madad Integrated Single Helpline 139:
Ministry of Railways has announced that Rail Madad Integrated Single Helpline number 139. This Rail Madad Integrated Single Helpline 139 replaces all other help lines like 182 & 138.
- Union Minister- Shri Piyush Goyal
Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV have been merged as Sansad TV:
Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV have been merged into one channel which will be known as Sansad TV. Sansad TV is likely to have two channels, with Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha sessions telecast live on each. Retired IAS officer Ravi Capoor has been appointed the Chief Executive Officer of the channel for a period of one year.
Maritime India Summit-2021 has been inaugurated by PM:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Maritime India Summit-2021 through video conferencing. Maritime India Summit -2021 has been organized by the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways on a virtual platform. The Summit will visualize a roadmap for India’s Maritime sector for next decade and will work to propel India to the forefront of the Global Maritime Sector.
- The three-day Summit will be held till 4th of March.
- Denmark is the partner country for the three-day summit.
- The Virtual Maritime India Summit will host forums to foster interaction between stakeholders through B2B and G2B meetings, special sessions on investment opportunities in India’s maritime sector.
Field assessment of Swachh Survekshan -2021 Has Been Launched:
Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry launched the field assessment of Swachh Survekshan -2021 at a web event in New Delhi yesterday. This will be the sixth edition of annual cleanliness survey. S
- Wachh Survekshan was introduced in 2016 as a competitive framework to encourage cities to improve the status of urban sanitation while encouraging large scale citizen participation.
Chhattisgarh Police Hire 13 Transgenders As Constables:
Chhattisgarh police recruited 13 transgender people as constables in four districts of the state. Until now, only two transgender police personnel were recruited in India — one in Tamil Nadu, another in Rajasthan.
- CM – Bhupesh Baghel
- Governor- Anusuiya Uikey
- Capital- Raipur
Nag River Pollution Abatement Project, cost of Rs. 2,117.54 cr has been approved:
Union Minister Sh. Nitin Gadkari announced that, the Nag River Pollution Abatement Project has been approved at a cost of Rs. 2,117.54 crores. The river, which flows through Nagpur city, Maharashtra thus giving its name to the city, is now a highly polluted water channel of sewage and industrial waste.
The project has been approved under the National River Conservation Plan.
Note for Exam:
- Nag River is flowing through the city of Nagpur in Maharashtra.
- CM- Uddhav Thackeray
- Capital- Mumbai
- Governor- Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Haryana approved75% of the private sector jobs for Locals:
Haryana Governor has approved a bill that reserves 75 percent of the private sector jobs with gross salary upto Rs.50, 000 per month for the people of the state. The youths of the state now will get 75 percent reservation in private sector jobs. They will get reservation in every company, society and trust.
- The bill, tabled by Mr Chautala last year, makes it mandatory for the private sector companies to reserve 75 percent of jobs with salary upto Rs.50,000 per month for natives of Haryana.
- Capital- Chandigarh
- CM- Manohar Lal Khattar
- Governor- Satyadev Narayan Arya
Virat Kohli becomes first cricketer to cross 100 million followers on Instagram:
Virat Kohli is the first cricketer to cross 100 million followers on Instagram. Ronaldo tops the chart with 265 million followers, while Barcelona captain Messi and Brazil’s Neymar stand second and third in the list with 186 million, 147 million followers respectively.
- Earlier Kohli had become the first Asian to reach 75 million followers on Instagram. Now he has 100M followers.
- Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking platform owned by Facebook.
97th Latvian Open Swimming Championships 2021:
97th Latvian Open Swimming Championships 2021has held at Riga, Latvia on 26. February to 28 February 2021. Indian team participate in this event and won a gold medal and three Bronze medals.
The medal holders from India are,
|200 m Butterfly||Gold|
|Sajan Prakash||100m Butterfly||Bronze|
|Tanish George||200m Freestyle||Bronze|
|Vedaant Madhavan||1500m Freestyle||Bronze|
Rolls Royce has successfully completed the taxiing of World’s Fastest All-Electric Plane:
Rolls-Royce has successfully completed the taxiing of its ‘Spirit of Innovation’ aircraft. For the first time, the plane taxied under its own power along a runway, propelled by its 500hp electric power. The aircraft is expected to take to the skies for the first time in spring 2021.
- After the successful completion of this project the plane will be the world’s fastest all-electric plane.
- Rolls-Royce allied with two British companies named YASA and ACCEL to reach its ambitious goal.
FINANCE & ECONOMICS
SBI Mutual Fund has launched the “SBI International Access – US Equity FoF”:
SBI Mutual Fund has launched the “SBI International Access – US Equity FoF”, an open-ended Fund of Fund scheme. As per the scheme, the Indian investor to invest in Indian currency (INR), which in turn will convert in USD.
- The customers are required to invest at least Rs 5,000 for the first time. However, for additional purchase the minimum application amount is Rs 1,000.
- There is no upper cap for the investment in this fund.
About SBI Mutual Fund:
- CEO: Vinay M. Tonse
- Founded: 1987
Airtel acquires radiowaves worth Rs 18,699 cr:
Airtel has acquired 355.45 MHz spectrum across Sub GHz, mid band and 2300 MHz bands for a total consideration of Rs 18,699 crore in the latest spectrum auction conducted by the Department of Telecom.
- The officials said that, all of the spectrum will enable Airtel to deliver 5G services in future.
- MD and CEO (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel – Gopal Vittal.
- Head Quarters- New Delhi.
HealthAsyst launches its patient intake platform, CheckinAsyst:
HealthAsyst, a specialised healthcare technology solutions provider, launches its patient intake platform, CheckinAsyst, to Epic user community. HealthAsyst is pleased to announce that it is now an App Orchard contributor.
- Through the App Orchard platform, HealthAsysthas made available its patient intake and communication platform to the Epic user community.
- CEO of HealthAsyst – Umesh Bajaj
Ian St John former footballer Passed Away:
Ian St John was a Scottish former footballer has died at the age of 82 after a long illness. He played football as a forward for Liverpool throughout most of the 1960s. He won two top-flight titles and scored the decisive goal as Liverpool lifted their first FA Cup in 1965.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|