Daily Current Affairs of 04 March 2021
Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 04 March PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB and Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
National Safety Day is celebrated on 4 March to commemorate the foundation of the National Safety Council. This day is celebrated to raise awareness about the safety measures to prevent mishaps and accidents due to lack of awareness.
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
Project Development Cell for Biotechnology Has Been Announced:
Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal announced Project Development Cell for Biotechnology in Global Bio-India 2021 conclave. This Development Cell aims to support the start-ups to implement their ideas at the ground level to become commercially viable.
- He also released Indian Bio-economy Report by ABLE, and Biotech Investment Potential for Indian States Report by IFC.
- Global Bio-India 2021 conclave is a three-day event focusing on different aspects of biotechnology which has been organized by DBT-BIRAC.
- Secretary of Department of Biotechnology- Dr. Renu Swarup
Union Minister Has Launched 6 Outreach Service Centers for Communication Disorders:
Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan has inaugurated ix new ‘Outreach Service Centers for Communication Disorders’ across the country. This event was take place at Mysuru on the occasion of World Hearing Day.
- Harsh Vardhan also released the report by ICMR-AIIMS and a Pictorial guidebook on “Prevent Hearing Loss” by DGHS-PGIMER.
The new six Outreach Service Centres are:
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Patna, Bihar
- Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar, Karnataka
- Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi, Karnataka
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Science, Hubbali, Karnataka
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research, Kolar, Karnataka
GoI has amended the Insurance Ombudsman Rules, 2017:
Government of India has notified comprehensive amendments to the Insurance Ombudsman Rules, 2017. Under the amended rules, the timeliness and cost-effectiveness of the mechanism has been substantially strengthened. Key highlights of this amendment are provided below:
- Policyholders will now be enabled for making complaints electronically to the Ombudsman.
- A complaints management system will be created to enable policyholders to track the status of their complaints online.
- The Ombudsman may use video-conferencing for hearings.
- To enable access to relief through the Ombudsman mechanism even when there is vacancy in the office of a particular Ombudsman, provision has been made for giving additional charge to another Ombudsman, pending the filling of the vacancy.
- A number of amendments have been made for securing the independence and integrity of the Ombudsman selection process.
- The Ombudsman mechanism was administered by the Executive Council of Insurers, which has been renamed as the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen.
India has designed “ADFOSC” a low-cost optical spectrograph:
Indian Scientists have indigenously designed and developed a low-cost optical spectrograph. It can locate sources of faint light from distant quasars and galaxies in a very young universe, regions around supermassive black-holes around the galaxies, and cosmic explosions.
- The ‘Made in India’ optical spectrograph named as Aries-Devasthal Faint Object Spectrograph & Camera (ADFOSC).
- This spectrograph designed and developed by Aryabhatta Research Institute of observational sciences (ARIES), Nainital.
- The spectroscope, the largest of its kind among the existing astronomical spectrographs in the country, has been successfully commissioned on the 3.6-m Devasthal Optical Telescope (DOT), the largest in the country and in Asia, near Nainital Uttarakhand.
Indian Air Force (IAF) participates for the first time in Exercise Desert Flag which is beginning in Al-Dhafra airbase in UAE from March 03. Exercise Desert Flag is an annual multi-national large force employment warfare exercise hosted by the United Arab Emirates Air Force.
- The Indian Air Force is participating in the Exercise along with air forces of United Arab Emirates, United States of America, France, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and Bahrain.
- The exercise will conclude on 27th of this month.
- Capital- Abu Dhabi
- Currency- United Arab Emirates dirham
- President- Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
India and Norway agree to conduct MSP in Lakshadweep and Puducherry:
The two countries have decided to extend support for sustainable ocean resources utilisation to advance economic and social development in coastal areas. This initiative is known as Marine Spatial Planning (MSP).
- This MSP will be implemented by the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) through National Centre for Coastal Research (NCCR) for India.
- NCCR will develop a marine spatial planning framework for Puducherry and Lakshadweep. Lakshadweep and Puducherry have been identified as pilot sites for the project.
- This is a part of the Indo-Norway Integrated Ocean Initiativeunder the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the two countries in 2019.
- Capital- OSLO
- Currency- Norwegian krone
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India and Fiji:
Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved the signing of a MoU between India and Fiji. Under the MoU, a Joint Working Group (JWG) will be constituted to set down procedures and plan and recommend programs of cooperation towards achieving its aims through the Executing agencies of the two countries.
- This MoU will come into effect on the date of its signing and will remain in force for a period of 5(five) years.
- The JWG will hold its meeting alternately in India and Fiji once in every two year.
- Currency – Fijian dollar
- Capital- Suva
- President- Jioji Konrote
MoU signed with India and French:
Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi was apprised of the signing of MoU between India and French Republic in the field of renewable energy cooperation. The MoU was signed in January 2021.
- The objective of the MoU is to establish the basis for promotion of bilateral cooperation in the field of new and renewable energy on the basis of mutual benefit.
- This MoU will help in the development of technological know-how in the field of Renewable Energy and thereby aid the process of attaining the ambitious target of 450 GW of installed Renewable Energy capacity by 2030.
- Capital- Paris
- Currency- Euro
- President – Emmanuel Macron
Nagaland Has Launched Its First Air Cargo Services:
Nagaland has launched its first air cargo services from Dimapur airport. Nagaland Chief Minister officially flagged off the service. This is a joint initiative of Department of Horticulture, Nagaland and Airport Authority of India with Air India and Indigo as airline partners.
- AAI is planning to construct a new terminal building including cargo service terminal at Dimapur with all modern facilities.
- Capital- Kohima
- Chief Minister – Neiphiu Rio
- Governor- RN Ravi
11th Hockey India Sub Junior National Championship 2021:
Hockey India has announced that the 11th Hockey India Sub Junior Women National Championship 2021 which will be held in Simdega, Jharkhand. This event will take place from 10 March to 18 March 2021.
- The 11th Hockey India Sub Junior Men National Championship 2021 will be held in Narwana district in Haryana starting from 17 March to 25 March 2021.
- This will be the first time for both Simdega, Jharkhand & Narwana, Haryana are hosting a Hockey India National Championship.
The board has also announced the dates for the following events:
|11th Hockey India Sub Junior Women National Championship 2021||Simdega, Jharkhand||10 March to 18 March 2021.|
|11th Hockey India Sub Junior Men National Championship 2021||Narwana district in Haryana||17 March to 25 March 2021.|
|1st Hockey India Junior Women Academy National Championship 2021||Kalinga Hockey Stadium in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.||17 March to 26 March 2021|
|1st Hockey India Sub Junior Women Academy National Championship 2021||Kalinga Hockey Stadium in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.||17 March to 24 March 2021|
|11th Hockey India Junior Women National Championship||Simdega, Jharkhand||03 April to 12 April 2021|
Khelo India Winter National Games 2021- Jammu and Kashmir in Top Position:
J&K won 11 gold, 18 silver and 5 bronze medals in the second edition of Khelo India Winter National Games. The five-day mega sports event which began on 26th of February concluded on 02 May. The event was e-inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- In the event, more than 1,000 athletes from 27 states and union territories took part.
- The event was organised by the Union Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports in collaboration with the J&K Sports Council and the Winter Games Association of Jammu and Kashmir.
Top Performers in this event:
|Jammu and Kashmir||11 Gold||18 silver||5 bronze|
|Karnataka||5 Gold||–||4 Bronze|
|Uttrakhand||3 Gold||1 Silver||3 Bronze|
- Lieutenant Governor – Manoj Sinha
- Capital (Summer)- Srinagar
- Capital (Winter)- Jammu
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|