Daily Current Affairs of 07 March 2021
Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 07 March PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB and Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
World Plant Power Day 2021:
World Plant Power Day is celebrated on March 7 every year. This is the perfect solution for those people who trying to include more foliage in their meals and move towards a more plant-rich diet. This day aims to make awareness about the healthiness of the plant-rich diet and related to plant food.
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
IIT Jammu Signed MoU with Army’s Northern Command:
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Army’s Northern Command. The scope of the MoU includes research and product development collaborations, which will empower field units of the Northern Command (Indian Army) with the technical excellence and translational research initiatives of IIT Jammu.
- This collaboration will encourage innovations from the IIT community that can help the Indian Army on ground.
- Lt Gen S Harimohan Iyer represented the Headquarters Northern Command, while Director Manoj Singh Gaur signed the MoU on behalf of IIT Jammu.
Andhra Pradesh CM Launched AP Fact Check Website and Twitter Account:
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S .Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the AP Fact Check website and Twitter account at his camp office. State Government has launched the website in a bid to curb false news.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister directed the authorities to take action against such half-truths.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Delhi Cabinet approved Delhi Board of School Education:
Delhi Cabinet has given approval for the constitution of its own school education board. In the beginning, 21-22 state government schools will be affiliated to the Delhi Board of School Education (DBSE) and in the next four-five years all the schools will be brought under it.
- The new Board will have a governing body headed by the Education minister of the Delhi government and an executive body headed by a chief executive officer
PM Address “Janaushadhi Diwas” Through Video Conferencing:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the Janaushadhi Diwas celebrations through video conferencing. He will dedicate to the nation the 7500th Janaushadhi Kendra at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong.
- Modi will also interact with beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana and give awards to stakeholders by recognizing their excellent work.
- Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana is aimed at providing quality medicines at an affordable price.
Bangladesh’s First Transgender Newsreader Appointed:
A private news channel in Bangladesh has appointed Bangladesh’s first transgender news presenter. Tashnuva Anan Shishir will start presenting news for Boishakhi TV from the International Women’s Day on March 8.
- The TV channel has appointed another transgender Nusrat Mau as one of the main characters for the regular drama section of the TV channel’s entertainment wing.
- Capital: Dhaka
- Currency: Bangladeshi Taka
- President: Mohammad Abdul Hamid
- Prime Minister: Sheikh Hasina
WSquare the First Team from Tamil Nadu to be selected for Enpact’s Program Designers’ Lab:
Enpact is one of the world leaders in cultivation of startup ecosystems, a Berlin-headquartered non-profit organization empowering entrepreneurship. Enpact is implementing the PDL in India for a consecutive second year as part of “The Female Entrepreneurship in Berlin and India” (FEBI) project.
- WSquare the First Team from Tamil Nadu to be selected for the FEBI Project
- Vandhana Ramanathan and Jinal Patel, the Co-founders of Chennai’s own WSquare
WSquare is India’s First Incubation Program for Women and has created an ecosystem across India of over 1 lakh women entrepreneurs
- Capital: Chennai
- CM: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
Andhra govt to provide 10% off on mobiles to women on March 8:
Andhra Pradesh government has announced that it will give a 10% discount on mobiles to women who download the Disha app. The offer would be available in select shopping malls.
- Along with providing a holiday for all women police personnel on March 8, the government has announced a slew of welfare measures to mark the day.
What is Disha app?
Disha app is as app for the women safety app rolled out by the state. Disha app has an SOS service that helps women and citizens in emergency situations.
About Andhra Pradesh:
- Capital – Amaravati (legislative capital)
- CM- Jaganmohan Reddy
- Governor- Biswabhusan Harichandan
69th Senior National Volleyball Championship:
69th Senior National Volleyball Championship has kick-started at the Biju Patnaik Indoor Stadium in KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- For the first time, players from union territory Ladakh are participating in the championships. Over 1200 volleyball players both men and women are participating in the tournament slated which started on Friday and will continue till March 11.
- Capital- Bhubaneswar
- CM- Naveen Patnaik
- Governor- Ganeshi Lal
SCIENCE & TECH
NASA’s Perseverance Rover Drives on Mars for First Time:
NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance rover performed its first drive on Mars March 4, covering 21.3 feet (6.5 meters) across the Martian landscape. The drive served as a mobility test that marks just one of many milestones as team members check out and calibrate every system, subsystem, and instrument on Perseverance.
- Once the rover begins pursuing its science goals, regular commutes extending 656 feet (200 meters) or more are expected.
- The location where Perseverance began its mission on Mars now bears the name “Octavia E. Butler Landing.”
- Octavia E. Butler is a late science fiction author
- NASA- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Founded- 1958
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C, USA
- Acting Administrator : Steve Jurczyk
RRI Develop High-Resolution Platform To Detect The Effect Of Prolonged Alcohol Exposure On RBC:
Scientists from Raman Research Institute (RRI), an autonomous institution funded by Government of India led by Professor Gautam Soni, have developed custom-made electro-fluidic platform. This platform can detect the change by measuring the cell size in enhanced resolution. The high-resolution platform that shows the reduction in size of RBCs on alcohol exposure can be tuned for a point-of-care screening of multiple conditions that alter the size and count of RBCs in blood.
- These results may also be used to explain the lack of oxygen-carrying capability of RBC under alcohol exposure leading to blurred vision, muscular in coordination, and altered mental states from alcohol abuse.
- This research work recently published in ACS Sensors journal of the American Chemical Society.
Naureen Hassan has been appointed first VP and COO of Federal Reserve Bank of New York:
Naureen Hassan is an Indian-origin veteran of the financial services industry. She has been appointed as the first vice president and chief operating officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Naureen Hassan has been appointed by the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as the first vice president and chief operating officer, effective from March 15.
- The appointment was approved by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Indian-Americans Chiraag Bains, Pronita Gupta appointed as Special Assistants to the U.S President:
Chiraag Bains has been appointed as Special Assistant to the President for Criminal Justice and Pronita Gupta has been appointed as Special Assistant to the President for Labour and Workers.
- The announcement for appointing Mr Bains and Ms Gupta was part of more than 20 appointments of additional policy staff who will serve with the White House Covid Response Team.
- Capital-Washington, D.C.
- President- Joe Biden
- Currency- US Dollor
MG George Muthoot, the chairman of Muthoot Finance Has Passed Away:
Muthoot group chairman MG George Muthoot passed away at the age of 72. Muthoot took over as the chairman of the group in 1993. Under his leadership, Muthoot Finance Ltd, the flagship of the group, became the largest gold loan company in India with a market capitalization of over Rs 51,000 crore
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|