Daily Current Affairs of 10 March 2021
Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 10 March PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB and Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
PNB Housing Finance to Donate Electric Cars:
The housing finance company has partnered with Azad Foundation which is a Delhi-based NGO for this scheme. Under this partnership, PNB Housing Finance will be donating electric cars in Jaipur and Indore that will help women in these cities to earn their livelihood and become financially independent
- The new initiative ‘Women with Wheels’ is part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project called ‘SHE’.
CAIT Is All Set To Launch Mobile App for Its E-Commerce Portal:
The Confederation of all India Traders (CAIT) will launch a mobile app for its e-commerce portal Bharat market to on-board smaller traders. Bharatemarket aims to onboard 7,00,000 sellers onto the platform by the end of 2021, and 1 crore sellers by 31 December, 2023.
- CAIT represents a massive 8 crore traders across 40,000 trade associations in India.
Inox Wind signs pact for 92 MW-projects:
Inox Wind has signed a binding agreement with Integrum Energy Infrastructure for 92 mega watt (MW) of wind power projects. The projects comprise of 2 MW (113-metre rotor diameter turbine combined with 92- metre hub height) turbines with a combination of total turnkey and limited scope supply.
- Inox Wind will supply, erect and commission the turbines at various locations in Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu by the third quarter of FY22 for captive customers.
WCD Ministry signs agreement with Invest India:
Ministry of Women and Child Development has signed an agreement with Invest India in New Delhi to enhance cooperation. The aim of the MoU is to enhance co-operation in the thematic areas of Nutrition, Child Protection and Development, Women Empowerment and convergent capacity building in mission mode.
- It was signed by joint Secretary in the Ministry Aditi Das Raut and Vice President, Invest India, Hindol Sengupta.
JMC Projects has signed an agreement with Fahi Dhiriulhun Corporation:
Civil engineering major JMC Projects has signed an agreement with Fahi Dhiriulhun Corporation of the Maldives for the design, finance and construction of 2,000 social housing units in Hulhumale Island.
- The total value of the project is estimated to be 137 million dollars (about Rs 1,000 crore).
- The project is a milestone and testament to our ability to deliver major projects of high quality within tight timeframes
- CEO and Deputy Managing Director of JMC Projects- S K Tripathi.
“Maitri Setu” bridge has been inaugurated:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina has inaugurated ‘Maitri Setu’bridge. The bridge built over river Feni connecting India and Bangladesh.
- The name ‘Maitri Setu’ symbolizes growing bilateral relations and friendly ties between India and Bangladesh.
- This bridge joins Sabroom in India with Ramgarh in Bangladesh with the length of 1.9 km.
- The total cost for the construction was Rs. 133 crore taken up by the National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
- Capital: Dhaka
- Currency: Bangladeshi Taka
- President: Mohammad Abdul Hamid
- Prime Minister: Sheikh Hasina
Delhi government announced the scheme of “Saheli Samanvay Kendra”:
Delhi government announced that it will launch a new scheme to empower women and give them a larger role in the economy through establishment of 500 anganwadi hubs in various parts of the city.
- Under the “Saheli Samanvay Kendra”, 500 anganwadi hubs will be set up for incubating individual start-ups and to promote self-help groups.
- Special arrangements will be made in the hubs for required training be imparted to open micro-economic units and for holding meetings of self-help groups.
About New Delhi:
- CM- Arvind Kejriwal
- Lt Governor- Anil Baijal
DRDO has developed AIP system:
DRDO successfully proved the land-based prototype of the Air Independent Propulsion (AIP) system. DRDO has conducted the final development test of Air Independent Propulsion (AIP) in Mumbai.
- AIP allows a submarine to be submerged for longer periods under water and makes the sub-surface platform more deadly by making it quieter than a nuclear submarine.
- AIP technology is a major boost for the Atma Nirbhar Bharat campaign since only the US, France, China, UK and Russia has this key technology.
- DRDO- Defence Research and Development Organization
- Headquarters- New Delhi
- Chairman- Dr G. Satheesh Reddy
INOXCVA has announced India’s first-ever LNG dispenser:
INOXCVA has announced that it has indigenously designed, developed and manufactured India’s first-ever LNG dispenser. INOXCVA is an Indian multinational and one of the world’s leading manufacturers of cryogenic technology equipment and solutions.
- The development of the LNG dispenser is in line with the Government of India’s encouraging and progressive policy to promote LNG as fuel for heavy motor vehicles in India.
- With the government’s plan of setting up more than 1000 LNG fueling stations across the country, LNG as a transport fuel, would not only reduce the air and noise pollution levels but also have a greater commercial advantage in comparison to the prices of diesel & petrol.
- LNG- Liquefied Natural Gas
Bureau of Indian Standards gets first prize during Swachhta Pakhwada:
Department of Consumer Affairs observed Swachhta Pakhwada from 16to 28th February 2021. Bureau of Indian Standards, National Test House, Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi and the Regional Reference Standards Laboratories also celebrated the SwachhataPakhwada with various activities.
- Based on various parameters, all the organisations under the Department were evaluated and first, second and third prizes, sponsored by the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation. The winners are:
- Bureau of Indian Standards – 1st Prize
- National Test House – 2nd Prize
- RRSL, Bhubaneswar – 3rd Prize
Kiran Bedi has been presented by “Baton of Honour”:
President Ram Nath Kovind has presented a Baton of Honour and a letter of appreciation to former Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi. The former Puducherry Lieutenant Governor was recognised for her services to the Union Territory of Puducherry in this event were held at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi.
- The Baton of Honor has the emblem of the Indian Republic.
ISRO Develops SAR With NASA:
The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) has completed the development of a radar for the joint earth observation satellite mission with NASA. ISRO has developed a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), capable of producing extremely high-resolution images for the mission.
- Nasa-Isro SAR (NISAR) is a joint collaboration for a dual-frequency L and S-band SAR for earth observation. NISAR will be the first satellite mission to use two different radar frequencies.
- The mission is targeted to launch in early 2022 from ISRO’s Sriharikota spaceport in Andhra Pradesh’s Nellore district, about 100 kms north of Chennai.
- Chairman – K Sivan
- Headquarters- Bengaluru
- Founded on- 1969
Magicbricks partnered with Razorpay and HDFC Bank:
Magicbricks has partnered with Razorpay and HDFC Bank to create a secure online solution for rent payments through credit cards. Magicbricks has activated security features and implemented Razorpay’s risk and fraud detection module on the backend for an additional layer of security.
- The feature also enables tenants to earn rewards points and offers available on credit card payments.
- CEO, Magicbricks – Sudhir Pai
India’s GDP grow at 12.6% in FY22:
Ratings agency Crisil is expected the India’s gross domestic product (GDP) to grow by 11 percent in 2021-22 (FY22). Joshi said Crisil expects GDP growth to average 6.3 percent between fiscals FY23 and FY25.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) forecast India’s GDP grow at 12.6% in FY22, the highest among G20 countries.
CAG India appointed chairman of UN Panel of External Auditors for 2021:
Comptroller and Auditor General of India Girish Chandra Murmu has been again appointed as the chairman of the Panel of External Auditors of the United Nations for 2021. CAG is also the external auditor of the World Health Organization, Geneva (2020 – 2023) and Food & Agriculture Organization, Rome (2020 – 2025) and Inter Parliamentary Union (2020-2022).
UN panel consists of 13 countries—India, Germany, Chile, China, United Kingdom, France, Philippines, Switzerland, Italy, Ghana, Indonesia, Canada and Russia.
- Headquarters – New Delhi
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|