Daily Current Affairs of 11 March 2021
Here we have given the Today Important Current Affairs 11 March PDF to prepare for the Competitive Exams (TNPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB and Banking Exams). This Top Current Affairs will be prepared from Various Sources like PIB, The Hindu, Economic Times, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express & all government websites. Also here we provided the Important Events of the day.
Current Affairs is the Important Part to get a good score in General Awareness Section. So Aspirants must know the current news for the Exam Preparation. In Our Blog, We have given the Latest Trending News about different Facts like International Current Affairs, National Current Affairs, Banking Current Affairs, Sports Current Affairs, etc. For those who want to get a government job, it will be useful for your Preparation. All The Best…
CISF Raising Day 2021:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a central armed police force of the country. On 10th March the CISF is celebrate its rising day as “CISF Raising Day”.
- The CISF came into being after an act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969.
Check more details about the important days for various competitive exam preparations by using the link given below
Moradabad Railway Division has Launched ‘Maha Kumbh Mela’ App:
The Moradabad Railway Division has launched an app for pilgrims of ‘Maha Kumbh Mela’ for their assistance. The mobile app provides information about trains and government guidelines on COVID-19.
- Meanwhile, the Haridwar railway station was decorated by the railways to welcome the pilgrims coming for the Kumbh Mela.
- General Manager of Northern Railway – Ashutosh Gangal
IOCL, IDCO signs MoU to develop Paradip Plastic Park in Odisha:”
Indian Oil Corporation Limited and Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation will jointly set up a state-of-the-art plastic park in Paradeep in Odisha. The park will facilitate the establishment of downstream industrial and manufacturing clusters in Odisha.
- The project, being developed at a cost of about 107 crore rupees, can accommodate 25 industries of various sizes, involving an investment of more than 500 crore rupees and employment to about 1600 persons.
- Headquarters- New Delhi
- Chairperson- Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
France Launched Its First Military Exercise In Space:
France launched its first military exercise in space to evaluate its ability to defend its satellites and other defense equipment from an attack. The exercises are part of France’s strategy to become the world’s third-largest space power.
- The exercise, codenamed “AsterX” in memory of the first French satellite from 1965.
- During the drill, the French military will monitor a potentially dangerous space object as well as a threat to its own satellite from another foreign power.
- Capital- Paris
- Currency- Euro
- President- Emmanuel Macron
China and Russia agree to build joint lunar space station:
Russian space agency Roscomos said in a statement that it had signed an agreement with China’s National Space Administration (CNSA) to develop a “complex of experimental research facilities created on the surface and/or in the orbit of the Moon”.
- Capital- Beijing
- Currency- Renminbi
- President- Xi Jinping
India – Uzbekistan Joint Military Exercise:
India – Uzbekistan joint military exercise “DUSTLIK II” commenced from 10th March. This exercise conducted at Foreign Training Node Chaubatia, Ranikhet (Uttarakhand). This is the Second Edition of annual bilateral joint exercise of both armies. It will continue till 19th March 2021.
- The first edition of the exercise was held at Uzbekistan in Nov 2019.
- Capital – Tashkent
- Currency- Uzbekistani soʻm
G P Samanta has been appointed as new Chief Statistician of India:
Indian government has appointed Dr G P Samanta as the new Chief Statistician of India. Samanta, as part of the new deputation, would also hold the post of Secretary in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. His tenure would initially be of two years.
- He was currently deputed as an advisor in the RBI’s Department of Statistics and Information Management, the Department of Personnel and Training.
Minister Anurag Thakur Named as Captain in the Territorial Army:
Minister of State Finance & Corporate Affairs Anurag Thakur becomes the first serving and Minister to become Captain in the Territorial Army as a regular commissioned officer.
- He is a BJP MP in current government
- He was commissioned into the TA in July 2016 as a Lieutenant.
Tirath Singh Rawat- New Chief Minister of Uttarakhand:
Tirath Singh Rawat will be the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. The decision made after the resignation of Trivendra Singh Rawat (Former CM).
- Tirath Singh Rawat is a BJP MP 56 aged. Tirath Singh Rawat was the first education minister of newly formed state Uttarakhand.
- Summer Capital – Garisain
- Winter Capital – Dehradun
- CM- Tirath Singh Rawat
- Governor- Baby Rani Maurya
Koneru Humpy has won BBC ISWOTY Award for 2020:
Koneru Humpy has won the BBC Indian Sportswoman of the Year award (ISWOTY) for 2020. A 40-member jury had nominated Humpy, wrestler Vinesh Phogat, sprinter Dutee Chand, shooter Manu Bhaker and hockey skipper Rani Rampal for this year’s honour.
- Once the youngest ever chess Grandmaster at the age of 15, Humpy bagged the award after receiving the highest number of votes from the fans.
TCL has launched India’s First first Android 11 TV with video calling:
TCL Electronics has launched its first 2021 TV model P725. This TV is claimed to be India’s first Android 11 TV with an external camera for video calling. The company will first roll out the 65-inch TV exclusively on Amazon at Rs. 89,990.
Amitabh Bachchan will be conferred FIAF Award:
Amitabh Bachchan will be conferred with the 2021 Film Archive Award by the International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF) at a virtual ceremony scheduled to take place on March 19, 2021.
- FIAF award will be conferred to Amitabh Bachchan for his contribution to the preservation of and access to the world’s film heritage.
- International Federation of Film Archives is an organisation of film archives and museums from across the world.
ICC Player of the Month Awards 2021:
The International Cricket Council (ICC) today announced the winners of the ICC Player of the Month Awards for February which recognise and celebrate the best performances from both male and female cricketers. Ravichandran Ashwin and Tammy Beaumont voted ICC Player of the Month for February 2021.
- Ravichandran Ashwin won the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for February 2021 and Tammy Beaumont won the ICC Women’s Player of the Month for February 2021
- Ravichandran Ashwin is an Indian Cricket Player meanwhile; Tammy Beaumont is an England cricketer.
Former England pacer Joey Benjamin passes away:
Joey Benjamin, former England, and Surrey pacer has died at the age of 60 after suffering a heart attack. Benjamin had to wait until he was 27 before breaking into the county game
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|