1. Which of the following Union Minister addressed ‘India@75 Summit: Mission 2022’ for upliftment of MSME?
a) Raj Nath Singh
b) Nitin Gadkari
c) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
d) Arjun Munda
2. Which State Government launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme to benefit rural economy?
c) Andhra Pradesh
3. Alexander Lukashenko has become President of which country for sixth time?
4. Arunodoi scheme is launched by which of the following state government?
5. Name the noted Urdu Poet who passed away recently. He was also a bollywood lyricist.
a) Afsar Maudoodi
b) Rahat Indori
c) Hamid Ullah Afsar
d) Kalim Aajiz
6. Which nation has ended loan and oil supply to Pakistan?
c) Saudi Arabia
7. The book titled ‘Connecting, Communicating, Changing’ has been released by Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Prakash Javadekar that chronicles years of office of who among the following?
a) Ramnath Kovind
b) M Venkaiah Naidu
c) Narendra Modi
d) Pranab Mukherji
8. Who among the following has won the K.P. Narayana Kumar Memorial Award for Social Impact Journalism?
a) Sudhir Chaudhary
b) Shekhar Gupta
c) Shiv Sahay Singh
d) Prannoy Roy
9. Noted yesteryear lyricist P K Muthusami passed away on August 12, 2020 at the age of 99. He was known for writing lyrics in which language?
10. Central government has abolished Cotton Advisory Board recently. Who is the present textile minister of India?
a) Prakash Javadekar
b) Pralhad Joshi
c) Nitin Gadkari
d) Smriti Irani
11. Who among the following has won the Asian College of Journalism’s (ACJ) Award 2019 for Investigative Journalism?
a) Vikram Chandra
b) Sweta Singh
c) Shoma Chaudhury
d) Nitin Sethi
12. What is the name of Russia’s first COVID-19 vaccine?
a) Sputnik V
13. S N Rajeswari has been appointed as the chairman and managing director of which insurance company?
a) United India Insurance Company Limited
b) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
c) New India Assurance Company Limited
d) Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
14. Which nation has sent AI-based high-end equipment to combat COVID-19 to India’s AIIMS?
15. When was International Youth Day observed?
a) July 14
b) August 12
c) September 21
d) August 17
16. Papikonda National Park is located at which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
17. Which of the following is India’s highest honour in the field of literature?
a) Vyas Samman
b) Kalidas Samman
c) Jnanpith Award
d) Saraswathi Samman
18. Where is Rabindra Sarobar lake situated?
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) West Bengal
19. Where is Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium?
a) Delhi, Delhi NCR
b) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
c) Patiala, Punjab
d) Nagpur, Maharashtra
20. Nameri National Park is located at which state?