DAV Odisha Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. The Regional Office, DAV Public Schools, Odisha Zone-I invites applications for the post of teachers in different grades & subjects to draw panels for recruitments against the future vacancies for the session 2020-21 in the DAV Schools under the Districts of Angul, Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Keonjhar, Khordha, Nayagarh & Puri on the regular scale of pay/consolidated salary adopted in the concerned schools depending upon financial stability of the schools concerned.
DAV Odisha Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|The Regional Office, DAV Public Schools, Odisha Zone-I|
PGT, TGT, PRT, Pre-Primary Teacher, Counselor, Yoga Teacher & Dance Teacher
15.06.2020 to 30.06.2020
- Post Graduate Teachers:
- Post-Graduate in the advertised subject’s# with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. degree from a NCTE recognized University.
- For the post of PGT (Physical Education), Masters Degree in Physical Education with minimum 50% marks from a NCTE recognized University.
- For post of PGT (Computer Science), Master degree in Computer Science/M. Tech / MCA with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University& B.Ed. degree from a NCTE recognized University.
N.B.: Fluency in English and knowledge of Computer Application is desirable for all teaching posts.
M.Sc Degree/ Post Graduation/ Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/ Masters Degree
The Maximum age limit for all the Teacher Posts & Counselor as on 1st May 2020 is 40 Years. Age relaxation may be considered in case of experienced / deserving candidates for PG Teachers in absence of suitable candidates within the age bar.
- Schools having 6th Pay Commission Scales of pay (State) # – Basic pay of Rs.16690/- in P.B. 9300-34800+G.P.4600/- with DA admissible in concerned schools
- Schools having 7th Pay Commission Scales of pay (State)# – Basic pay of Rs.44,900/- in Level 10 of the Pay Matrix with DA admissible in concerned schools.
Payment of Rs.100/- only through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Candidate’s selection is based on Interview only
How to Apply?
The interview is likely to be conducted in the month of July 2020 or on Public Holidays. The last date for submission of online form is 30/06/2020 by 5.00 p.m.
Detailed information sheet carrying the essential qualifications, upper age limit and general conditions are available in the website of different DAV Public Schools viz. www.davcsp.org, www.davunit8.org, www.davpkt.org.in, www.davkng.org.in, www.davcda.org, www.lrdavctc.org, www.davppl.com, www.daviffco.com, www.davberhampur.org, www.davpsntpcps.com, www.davbalasore.org, www.davbolani.org.in, www.davnimapara.org, www.davntpckaniha.in. Candidates having requisite qualifications and age criteria can apply for desired posts online from 15/06/2020 to 30/06/2020 on payment of Rs.100/- only through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. A short list on scrutiny shall be made to invite the candidates for each post/subject for interview on the basis of career and experience.