DDU Hospital Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. The DDU Hospital will hold a Walk-In-Interview for filling up of vacant posts of Senior Residents in the below mentioned departments. The interview will be held on below mentioned dates from 09.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.in Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. Only those Candidates may appear for the interview who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Residency scheme of the GOI and the qualification/eligibility criteria as given in our blog. Candidates can download the notification PDF in our blog. Stay active with us for regular updates.
DDU Hospital Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital|
08.07.2020 and 09.07.2020
Candidates should have possessed Post Graduate Degree after MBBS from recognized University/Institute
Candidates have to bring the following documents such as Application, 02 passport size photos, Matriculation and Sr. Secondary Certificate, MBBS degree and Mark sheets, MD/DNB/Diploma, Mark sheets and Certificate, Residence Proof & DMC Certificate, Experience if any.
37 years as on date of interview as per order no. F.No.DH&FW/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy (H&FW)CD No. #112425062/2413- 18 dated 04/10/2018. The age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidate must have valid DMC Registration with PG degree/Diploma or applied for on the date of Interview, joining after the interview is subject to valid DMC Registration Certificate. The candidate has to produce his/her DMC Registration Certificate for joining.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 3% seats shall be reserved for physically handicapped persons as per rules.
- Number of the vacancies is provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- OBC/EWS certificates issued from Govt. of NCT of Delhi shall only be accepted.
- OBC certificate should mention their belonging to Non-Creamy Layer for that year
- In case of non-availability of candidates under SC/ST/OBC/EWS Category, vacancies may be filled up from the General Category Candidates and vice versa for 89 days on adhoc basis.
- The appointment and services will be governed under the Residency Scheme of Govt. of India.
- All appointments shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificate of educational qualification /age/caste/submission of valid DMC registration certificate and internship completion certificate etc.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate reveals that the claim to belong to these categories is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reason and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate.
Only those candidates may appear who fulfill the above criteria and have necessary documents with them. Originals will also be required to be produced at the time of the interview. All interested candidates are advised to download the application form annexed below for appearing in the Interview as no application form will be provided at the time of the interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|