Delhi Govt Recruitment 2020 Out – Direct Interview!!! Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS) Delhi has invited for the Post Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Both the Male and Female Candidates can attend the Walk-In. There are recruiting for 48 Vacancies. Further details are given below.
Delhi Govt Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident and Junior Resident|
|No. of. Vacancy||48|
Delhi Govt Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should know about the Age Limit for the Post of
- Senior Resident – 37 years
- Junior Resident – 30 years
- For Fresher Candidates upto 40 years
Delhi Govt Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Senior Resident and Junior Resident the Eligibility Criteria are
- Senior Resident – MBBS with Post Graduation/ Diploma/ DNB
- Junior Resident – MBBS from the recognized University or Institutions must possess the Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council.
Delhi Govt Recruitment Pay Scale:
The shortlisted Candidates per month Salary must be for
- Senior Resident – Maximum of Rs.67700 to Maximum of Rs. 208700
- Junior Resident – Minimum of Rs.56100 to Maximum of Rs.177500
Delhi Govt Recruitment Application fees:
Candidates should pay the Application fees of Rs.500/- and SC /ST Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Delhi Govt Recruitment Selection Process:
All the Eligible and Qualified Candidates can apply for the Post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident by the way of an Interview based on the decision taken by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply for the Delhi Govt Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to the Official Websites
Step 2: Search for the Advertisement
Step 3: Shortlisted Candidates can called for an Interview.
Step 4: Candidates are request to bring all the documents at the time of Interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
18.12.2020 is the Interview Date for the Post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident.
How much Vacancy for the Post Senior Resident and Junior Resident?
There are 48 Vacancy for the Post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident.
What is the Salary for the Post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident?
· Senior Resident – Maximum of Rs.67700 to Maximum of Rs. 208700
· Junior Resident – Minimum of Rs.56100 to Maximum of Rs.177500