Delhi University Recruitment 2020 out – Controller of Examination Vacancy. Delhi University has released the notification for the post of Controller of Examination. The Last Date to Apply Online is 11.07.2020. The Job Location is New Delhi. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. Follow our website to get daily updates.
Delhi University 2020 Details
Name of the Board
Controller of Examination
Delhi University 2020 Age Limit:
- Preferably below 55 years
Delhi University 2020 Eligibility:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale.
- At least15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration
- (or) Comparable experience in research establishment and other institutions of higher education
- (or) 15 years of administrative experience, out of which eight years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Delhi University 2020 Mode of appointment:
- By tenure basis through open selection or by deputation
How to Apply for Delhi University 2020:
Step 1: Visit the Official Site of Delhi University
Step 2: Download the Data Protection Officer Notification and read carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Enter your details correctly, and then press submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Step 6: The last date for receipt of applications is 11.07.2020
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|