Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020- Apply for Stenographer, UDC and Junior storekeeper: Department of Atomic Energy has released the notification for the recruitment of posts mentioned above in DPS, Mumbai and Regional Units of DPS all over India. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before 27.12.2020. Now, let’s check the eligibility criteria and other details of this recruitment in this page.
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, UDC and Junior storekeeper|
Atomic Energy Job Vacancy Details:
- Stenographer Grade-2– 02
- Stenographer Grade-3 – 04
- Upper Division Clerk – 05
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper – 63
Total vacancies- 74
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment must fulfill the following educational qualification as respect to the post they want to apply.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Stenographer must possess Matriculation or equivalent with the certificate of 100 W.P.M in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English typing from government recognized institutes.
- Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks. Speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 w.p.m. from government recognized institutes.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Any Degree of a recognized university with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks. Aspirants who have the minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English and Knowledge of computer data processing are desirable for this post.
Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper:
- Candidates must have a graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics/ Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities / institutions.
Atomic Energy Job Recruitment Age Limit:
The age of the applicants must between the age limit of 18 years to 27 years to apply for this recruitment.
Department of Atomic Energy Job Notification Pay Scale:
As per the notification, the selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.35,400/-.
Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
Candidates may pay the application fee of 100/- to apply for this post. SC / ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
Atomic Energy Recruitment Selection Process:
Applicants may shortlisted by the process which consists of Objective type test and skill test/ Descriptive type test. For the post of Stenographer Grade-2 and 3, there will be skill test after the objective type test. For the post of Upper Division Clerk, Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper there will be a Descriptive type test after the objective type test. The details regarding to the selection process, will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of Department of Atomic Energy.
Step 2: Download the notification for the Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020.
Step 3: Read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then apply for this through online from the official site. The direct link to apply for these posts is provided below in this page.
Step 4: Select the post which you want to apply. Fill your details and click “Submit”.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply for Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 is 27.12.2020.
How to reach the online application portal of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can reach the Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020 online application portal by using the link provide above.
What is the total number of vacancies allotted for the Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020?
There are 74 vacancies allotted for the Atomic Energy Recruitment 2020.