Ministry of Fisheries Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Ministry of Fisheries has released the recruitment notification for the Assistant Director, Assistant Professor & Fodder Agronomist posts. Candidates can send the Application form within 30days from the publication of the Advertisement. Ministry of Fisheries Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
Ministry of Fisheries Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Fisheries|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Assistant Professor & Fodder Agronomist|
|Last Date||30days from the publication of Advertisement for Assistant Professor & 60days for Other posts|
Post Graduate/Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level
- Over all supervision of all the works in the Hindi cell. Vetting of all the translated material, calendar, annual report etc. in the Hindi cell
- To acquaint officers and staff of institute and units with the Official Language Act. Rules and other important orders relating to the implementation of Official Language and to assist and help them in the implementation of the same
- To ensure proper compliance of the provisions of the official language act and the orders pertaining to Hindi Teaching Scheme and official language policy in the Institute headquarters and units. Handle classes for the employees and officers in the Hindi Karyasala in the Institute and also other Central Government establishments.
- To conduct inspection in the various sections on the progressive use of Official Language. Holding duties as Secretary of the Official Language Implementation committee of the Institute
- Prepare action plans in accordance with the annual programme for the implementation of official language and to achieve the targets in implementation of Official Language. Supervise the functioning of Hindi Library. Any other duties assigned by the superiors.
Candidates should have max 45yrs of Age Limit
Level 10 (Rs. 56100-177500/-) of the Pay Matrix in Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training H. Qtrs, Kochi, a subordinate office of the Department of Fisheries, on Composite Method (Promotion plus Deputation (including short term contract)) basis-regarding.
How to Apply?
Applications from eligible officers in the given proforma (in duplicate) may be forwarded through proper channel to the Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Foreshore Road, Cochin- 682016 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News alongwith copies of upto date ACRs for the last five years, duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary or above, vigilance clearance and integrity certificate. Cadre controlling authority may also kindly ensure that while forwarding the application they should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct. It may also be certified that no major or minor penalty was imposed on the officer during the last 10 years of his service.