DFCCIL Walk in Interview 2023 Date Out: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented retired employees and invites applications from retired employees of various departments of Indian Railways to form need based panel through Walk in Interview.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Name||Re-Employment in Various Departments|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Walk in Interview Date||20.10.2023, 02.11.2023, 03.11.2023, 17.11.2023, 05.12.2023, 06.12.2023, 19.12.2023 & 29.12.2023|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- As per HR policy, the re-employed employees will be allowed to work up to the maximum age limit of 65 years.
- On the date of walk- in interview, the age of retired employee should not exceed 64 years of age i,e. on the date of interview, one year residual age to attain 65 years should remain available.
DFCCIL Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Railway employees of Civil Engineering department having sufficient experience/expertise of Track Maintenance, retired from CDA scale of Level-7 can apply and attend the walk-in-interview.
- One retired official (SSE/JE level) retired from RDSO having sufficient experience of working in TMM directorate and knowledge of processing of documents for inspection of CRS and Speed Certificate of Track Machines etc.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The pay of the retired employees will be fixed in terms of HR Policy and as revised/amended from time to time.
- Entitlement for Conveyance allowance and Mobile charges will be governed as per DFCCIL’s policy. No other allowance is admissible. In case of travel on duty, TA/DA/Lodging admissibility will be as per extant HR policy.
DFCCIL Selection Process 2023:
The deployment of the selected retired employees through the said walk-in interviews will be made as per administrative requirement/need basis for posting in DFCCIL.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification:
Retired employees from Indian Railways fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring with them duly filled in prescribed proforma enclosing therewith self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents i.e. PPO (as per 7th CPC), Service Certificate, Last Pay Slip, Aadhar card, Cancel Cheque/Copy of Bank Passbook & two photograph etc.
The reporting time will be from 10.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs in the respective location/office as per details given below:
|Location of Walk-in Interview||Departments||Date of Conducting walk-in- interview||Office address (location address) of Walk-in-Interview|
|DFCCIL/ Corporate Office||Civil||20.10.2023 (Friday)||DFCCIL/Corporate Office,
Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, DFCCIL, New Delhi-110001.
|02.11.2023 (Thursday)||CGM Office/Ahmedabad
B/3rd Floor, 4-D Square Mall, Opp. Vishwakarma Engg. College, Motera, Ahmedabad-380005
(ii) OP & BD
|Tundla (Agra)||(i) Elect.
|17.11.2023 (Friday)||CGM Office/Tundla (Agra)
3/20, 3RD Floor, KPS Tower, Mayur Complex, Nagla Padi, Agra-282002
|05.12.2023 (Tuesday)||CGM Office/Vadodara:
Office Address: 4th Floor, Block A, Narmada Naher Bhawan, SSNL Building, Chhani Jakat Naka, Vadodara-390002.
|19.12.2023 (Tuesday)||CGM Office/Jaipur
C-16 KHUSHI VIHAR PATRAKAR COLONY, MANSOROVAR, JAIPUR- 302020
|29.12.2023 (Friday)||CGM Office/UMB
OLD Railway Colony, Near Anand Market, Ambala Cantt.-133001
As per HR policy, the re-employed employees will be allowed to work up to the maximum age limit of 65 years.
Railway employees of Civil Engineering department having sufficient experience/expertise of Track Maintenance, retired from CDA scale of Level-7 can apply and attend the walk-in-interview.
The deployment of the selected retired employees through the said walk-in interviews on 20.10.2023, 02.11.2023, 03.11.2023, 17.11.2023, 05.12.2023, 06.12.2023, 19.12.2023 & 29.12.2023.