DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Released: DFCCIL Dedicated Freight Corridor of India requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented retired senior level Government or PSU Public Sector Undertakings officers for re-engagement as Advisor. The application is invited from the retired officers only through offline mode and the candidates are advised to go through the official notification for the advisor post. The candidates after checking the notification can fill the form carefully and can send it to the concerned authority.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||DFCCIL Dedicated Freight Corridor of India|
|Post Name||Advisor/Consultant (Infrastructure Safety) -I|
|No of Vacancy||Based on the need of DFCCIL|
|Last Date to apply||19.10.2023|
|Mode of application||Offline|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The candidates selected will be allowed to work till they attain the age of 65 so the age should be below 65.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should posses Graduation or above and should be a retired government or PSUs officers or retired as HAG officer of railway or retired as ED/GGM of PSUs.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Experience Criteria:
- Should have experience of 20 years working in Indian Railway.
- Should have experience of safety in railway sector, in train operations asset maintenance project execution and can suggest strengthening and improvement in the existing Safety Management System of DFCCIL, based on the international best practices adopted in rail sector in the world.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The salary for advisor is Rs – 6700 per day and Travel charges Rs – 1000.
- The salary for consultant is 50% of their last drawn salary with allowances
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the advisor or consultant post will be based on the interview or interaction through Video conference. The date and time will be intimated to the candidates later.
DFCCIL Recruitment Fee Details 2023:
- No application fees for this DFCCIL post.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023:
- The application form can be downloaded by the candidates who wish to apply for this DFCCIL advisor or consultant post. The eligible retired officers can submit their applications through offline mode.
- The candidates should fill the form correctly with all your work, education and experience details. The candidates should send the filled application from along with PPO/Service Certificate, copy of Aadhar card, PAN card Cancelled Cheque or Bank Passbook & two passport size photographs etc.
- The address to send application form is GM/HR/DFCCIL/CO and the last date is 19 October 2023.
The candidates should be within 65 years for the post.
The last date to apply for CEL Recruitment is 19.10.2023
The application mode for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 is offline.