DIC Project Manager Recruitment 2023 Released: The DIC Digital India Corporation has released a recruitment notification for the post of Project Manager in the disciplines such as Investment Manager and Portfolio Manager. The recruitment needs bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the relevant field to apply and the applications has to be submitted through the online mode only within the last date mentioned in the official page.
DIC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||The DIC Digital India Corporation|
|Post Name||Project Manager (Investment Manager and Portfolio Manager)|
|No of Vacancy||02 Vacancies (Investment Manager – 01 , Portfolio Manager – 01)|
|Last Date to Apply||20.10.2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
DIC JOB 2023 Age Limit:
No age limit has been prescribed but it will be calculated on the basis of the last date of applications
DIC JOB 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field of science, technology, engineering, business, or quantitative social science field
DIC JOB 2023 Experience Criteria:
- 3-7 years of professional work experience in one or more of the following areas–start-up, acceleration, incubation, investments
- Prior experience at a government start-up agency/Investment Firm is preferred
DIC JOB 2023 Needed Skills:
- Proven leadership experience in designing, implementing, and managing large programs (governments, corporate, academic organizations, Accelerators, consulting firms, etc.)
- Having strong experience in Handling and Managing Investment Portfolio.
- Have hands on knowledge on Investment Instruments.
- Experience in managing the startup portfolio.
- Strong strategic, creative, and analytical skills to develop innovative pilot programs in a complex environment
DIC JOB 2023 Job Description:
- To lead the startup investment vertical to implement programs and initiatives to manage the funding support to SAMRIDH accelerators to be invested in startups.
- To manage the portfolio of startups selected under SAMRIDH
- To create engagement model of SMARIDH Startups with the domestic and international investment community of HNIs, Angel Networks, VC funds, and Family Offices
- To provide strategic guidance and execution oversight to realize outcomes from the SAMRIDH acceleration program.
- Responsible for engaging with stakeholders and conceptualizing capacity building programs for accelerators and startups.
DIC JOB 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on screening of application and interview. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic records, and relevant experience.
How to Apply for DIC JOB 2023:
- The candidates are advised to read the notification clearly first.
- The candidates if found themselves eligible can visit the DIC official website https://dic.gov.in/ .
- The candidates are advised to apply through the official apply online link and in that link select the project manager link to apply.
- The candidates should fill the online application form with all the personal details, education, experience details and should upload the documents wherever necessary.
SSC MTS Exam Online Coaching Classes
The candidates should possess Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree or its equivalent.
The Mode of application for DIC Job 2023 is online mode.
The last date to apply for the DIC JOB 2023 is 20.10.2023.