Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. Directorate of Secondary Education has released the notification for the 119 posts of Junior Assistant in Assam. Interested candidates can download the notification from our website. We provide the direct link to access the officials of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam. The application last date is 23-06-2020. Candidates can read this article carefully.
Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Directorate of Secondary Education|
Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply||
Educational Qualifications for Junior Assistant:
Applicable candidates must have to complete Bachelor degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by Government, Candidate must possess computer skills for handling any text on a computer/ Candidate must possess converter skills for handing data.
Terms & Conditions for Junior Assistant:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website Of Directorate Of Secondary Education, Assam (madhyamik.assam.gov.in), Reservation Of posts for woman candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
- Candidate should not be than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty Eight) years as on 01.01.2020.
- The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxabe as existing Govt. rules.
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time Of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc, to be submitted’ a, 2 (two) copies of passport size color photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form. b, Admit card Of HSLC or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof. c. All marks sheets and passed certificate. d. Caste certificate (where applicable) e. A person with Disability certificate f. Permanent residence certificate.
- There will be OMR based examination for total 100 marks and one computer proficiency test with reference to writing ability for total 50 marks.
- Candidates are required to visit the website regularly for any update.
How to Apply for Directorate of Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website Of Directorate Of Secondary Education, Assam (www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|