DME AP Recruitment 2020 OUT. Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the notification for Special Recruitment Drive to recruitment of certain category of specialists on contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Specialists purely on Contract basis for a period one year in DME in the following specialties to work in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education Hospitals. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
DME AP Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date to Apply||30.04.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07.05.2020 15.05.2020|
Candidate should have possessed MD/ DNB in concerned field from recognized University/Institute
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1980). 2. SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1975). 3. Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.04.2020 (should not have born before01.07.1970)
- i) Total Marks: 100
- ii) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
iii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- iv) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
- 5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- v) There will be no Interview marks.
Candidates should submit application online in the link available at dme.ap.nic.in 1. Applications offered w. e. f. 30.4.2020 2. Last date of submission of application on or before 15.05.2020 at 5.PM
Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application (All the original certificates will be verified on a specific day)
- S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists (who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
- Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|