DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 188 Vacancies on the official site. Online applications are invited for the following Grade-IV posts as shown below under the establishment of Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent, Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital, North Lakhimpur, which will be available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam from 15.05.2020 to 30.05.2020 till midnight. Candidates can apply for this recruitment in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates.
DME Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Post Name||Ward Boy/Girl, Grade IV, Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Daftari, Stretcher Bearer, Sweeper, Dissection Hall Attendant, Cook, Animal Attendant, Packer, Workshop Worker, Dhobi/Washerman/Women|
|Start Date to Apply||15.05.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30.05.2020|
Candidate should have passed VIII Std from recognized board/Institute
Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The Upper Age Limit for different categories is relaxable as per Govt.rules
Selected Candidates will have a pay of Rs.12000 – Rs.52000 + Grade Pay of Rs.3900
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms which will be available at the official site of Director of Medical Education, Assam (dme.assam.gov.in) Candidates shall have to choose posts he/she wants to apply during online submission of the application. There will be single application form for all the posts he/she wants to apply.
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Class-VIII passed certificate or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof
- (c)All marks sheets and pass certificates
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Person with Disability(Divyang) Certificate wherever applicable
- Permanent resident ship certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category certificate in format, if applicable.
Apply Online – Activated on 15.05.2020
[table “5606” not found /]