DME Assam Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date to Apply for 450+ Vacancies!! Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has invited fresh online applications for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State which will be available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. Candidates can already started to apply for this post and now the last date to apply for this post is going to be over. So we are again reminding the aspirants who are missed this recruitment to apply and The Last Date for the submission of online application is 07.10.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)|
|Last Date to Apply||07.10.2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
- B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing college/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/Critical Care Unit
- Have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Rs.14,000-50,500 + GP 6,800
- STH- 24
How to Apply?
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in).
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Assam Nursers, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Divyang cerrtificate (wherever applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|