DMRC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Director (Infrastructure) Vacancies. The last date of receipt of complete application in hard copy in DMRC shall be 20.11.2023. In case of soft copies, the applications received on the designated email id (firstname.lastname@example.org) till 20.11.2023 (11.59 PM) shall be considered.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
|Name of the Board||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Post Name||Director (Infrastructure)|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||20.11.2023|
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
|Age of superannuation – 62 years|
|Age Limit on 01.10.2023|
|Candidate||Minimum (Years)||Maximum (Years) – w.r.t. the date of superannuation for the post of Director in DMRC, i.e., 62 years|
|Internal||45||2 years of residual service as on 01.10.2023 w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Others||45||3 years of residual service as on 01.10.2023, w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical, or, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- The applicant should have at least five (05) years experience in maintenance of Systems – including Electrical, Signal and Telecom, etc., Civil and other structures, of a major rail-based Transportation system.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Scale of the Post is Rs.180000 – 340000 (IDA) and other allowances/ perks/ privileges.
DMRC Selection Process 2023:
The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be advised through DMRC’s website and shall be eligible for reimbursement of to and fro, economy class air fare, or, AC 2 tier railway fare.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2023:
- Application in the enclosed format (Annexure-I) giving details about qualification, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet), should reach at the under mentioned address/designated Email ID, positively by 20.11.2023 in hard copy/soft copy. The application can also be sent in soft copy at the designated Email ID: email@example.com.
- Candidates should forward their applications through proper channel along with their ACRs/APARs of the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address, by the stipulated date.
- Applications should be addressed to the: Executive Director (HR). Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 62 Years as of 01.10.2023.
The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical.
The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be advised through DMRC’s website.