DMRC Recruitment 2020 Released. Applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons having experience in the fields as mentioned against each below, for the General Manager (RS & Depot Equipment) post to be filled, on Post Retirement Contractual Engagement / Direct Recruitment basis. Candidates must be working / retired in the functional grade on regular basis and MACP will not be considered. The Application last date is 17/06/2020.
DMRC Recruitment 2020
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
General Manager (RS & Depot Equipment)
- The age limit for the post, to be filled on Post Retirement Contractual Engagement basis, is maximum 61 years, as on 01.05.2020.
- The term of contract of candidates for the above post shall be on re-employment fee basis, beyond 61 years, if required, persons may be continued upto the age of 65 years.
- The age limit for the post, to be filled on Direct Recruitment basis, is maximum 59 years, as on 01.05.2020. However, age relaxation can be considered in deserving cases for Direct Recruitment basis.
Should have worked for 5 years in Open Line Indian Railways. Should be currently working in HoD Grade or has retired in HoD grade from Indian Railways in Workshop / Depots.
- Consolidated Remuneration (pm) (Rs.) (Contract) – 1,70,500
- Pay Scale (Rs.) (Direct Recruitment) – 120000-280000
- The selection methodology for post to be filled on Post Retirement Contractual Engagement basis will comprise of Personal Interview.
- The screening methodology for post to be filled on Direct Recruitment basis will comprise of Personal Interview and Medical examination. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation will be final on this issue.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
- No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the Screening, on Post Retirement Contractual Engagement basis. However, candidates appearing Screening on Direct recruitment basis, shall be eligible for AC III tier rail fare.
Schedule of selection:
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 17/06/2020. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in first week of July 2020 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the second week of July, 2020 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The result will be declared by third week of July 2020 (tentatively).
How to Apply:
- Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidates must enclose all relevant documents in support of their qualification, work experience, present pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates along with their PPO).
- The candidates presently employed should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, to reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time. The candidates who are superannuated are also required to submit their last 5 years APARs. Documents in support of working / retired in the functional grade on regular basis, must necessarily be submitted along with application.
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post / Advt. No. on the cover prominently / in subject of the email, latest by 17/06/2020, through Speed Post to the following address OR email the scanned copy of duly filled in Application Form along with all other sought documents (stated in the Application Form) to email@example.com