DOT Recruitment 2023: The Department of Telecommunication intends to engage the applicants for the position of Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer. There are 08 vacancies available. Interested candidates should apply for the post on or before 01.12.2023.
DOT Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Department of Telecommunication|
|Title of the Post||Assistant Director and Junior Telecom Officer|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||01.12.2023|
DOT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
- The retired central/state Government Servants and retired officials of BSNL/MTNL are eligible to apply.
- At the time of retirement, the applicant should have held on a regular basis the post which is equivalent to the post he is applying for.
DOT Job Selection Process 2023:
- After the preliminary scrutiny regarding eligibility, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee
- A three-member Selection Committee would be formed to review the applications received and draw a panel for each post level.
- The Selection Committee may conduct personal or telephonic interview if required.
DOT Job Salary 2023:
Selected candidates will get a salary of PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 in the Grade pay of R.4600/- to Rs.4800/-.
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment 2023?
The willing and eligible officers/ officials may send their duly filled application in the prescribed Proforma along with the Declaration and other required documents by post or submit personally to the Assistant Divisional Engineer Telecom (Estt.), Telecommunication Engineering Centre, K. L. Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 01.12.2023 (last date).
Candidates should apply for the post before 01.12.2023.
There are 08 vacancies available.
The job location is New Delhi.