DPL Recruitment 2020. Delhi Public Library has invited the Applications for Only one vacancy for the post of Senior Library & Information Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the above said jobs. Interested candidates may download the notification from our Website. The notification link is given below. The Notification released on 27.06.2020.
Are you looking for the jobs on DPL Recruitment 2020? Can Apply for the above said jobs within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of the notification in Employment News. Interested candidates can download the notification and read the Detailed term and conditions, age and job requirement etc are available at Library’s website.
DPL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Delhi Public Library|
|Post Name||Senior Library & Information Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of the notification in Employment News|
Eligibility Conditions for DPL Recruitment 2020:
Library and Information Officer in the Pay Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-) with 5 years regular service in the grade and officers of the Central/ State Government, Central/State Autonomous Bodies/ Public Undertakings: Holding analogous post on regular basis OR with 5 years regular service in the post in Pay Level 11 [Rs 67700-208700/-) or equivalent
- In case the departmental officer is selected, his/her appointment will be treated to have been made by promotion.
Qualification And Experience Required for DPL Recruitment 2020:
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science from a Recognized University/Institute or equivalent;
- Certificate/Diploma in Computer in Library automation recognized by any Govt. University/Institute.
- 7 years of professional experience in a supervisory capacity in the Pay Matrix Level -11 of Rs. 67,700-2, 08,700/- (in the Pay band of Rs. 15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-) in a Library.
- Experience of computerizing library activities and networking with other libraries;
- Professional experience in the Public Library System
Age Limit for DPL Recruitment 2020:
- The period of deputation (including short- term contract) shall CONDITION not exceed 3 years; 2)
- The age limit for deputation (including short- term contract) shall not exceed 56 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of applications from the candidate.
How to Apply for DPL Recruitment 2020:
The applications complete in all respect should be sent to Dy. Director (Admn.), Delhi Public Library, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Marg, Opp. Old Delhi Railway Station, Delhi -110006 so as to reach within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of the notification in Employment News.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|