DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for DESIDOC Vacancy!!! DRDO Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre has released the vacancy notification for the post of Apprentice. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of application form is 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) under the aegis of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one-year training for the financial year 2020-21. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates in the following subject disciplines.
|Name of the Board||DRDO-Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre|
|Last Date to Apply||15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News. i.e. 18.10.2020|
Diploma in Library Science (Two Years) from recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Library & Information Science from recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Computer Science (B.E./B. Tech only) from recognized University/ Institute OR Diploma in Photography from a recognized institute
- Library and Information Science – Rs. 8000/- for Diploma holders, Rs. 9000/- for Degree holders
- Computer Science – Rs. 9000/- for Degree holders
- Photography – Rs. 8000/-
No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. Board constituted by the Director DESIDOC for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) as per selection criteria. Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only Selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter.
- Enrollment under Apprentice Act 1961: It is mandatory for candidates to enroll themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in) before applying for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any institute/organisation are not eligible and only those who have passed out in 2018 or later can only apply
- A certificate in this regard may be furnished. It may be explicitly understood that subsequent to the training period, DRDO shall not offer any employment in the organisation.
How to Apply?
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, candidates are required to send scanned copies of their applications along with desired documents/certificates in PDF Format through e-mail only. The application format is available on DRDO website. The candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC shall send certificate as per government format failing which their claim for reservation will be considered as ‘General’ category only. E-mail address for sending duly filled applications is : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to receive applications: 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|