DRDO Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 OUT – For B.E and B.Tech Candidates | Apply Here. Defence Research & Development Organisation has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow(Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering). Total number vacancies are 10. Last date to Apply for these posts are 15.01.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then Proceed to Apply. Refer this page for recruitment details and Application Form Direct link also available on this page.
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Name of the Post||
Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical Engineering) 
Junior Research Fellow (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 
Junior Research Fellow (Computer Science & Engineering) 
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last date to Apply||15.01.2021|
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates upper age limit should be 28 years as on closing date of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC as per Govt of India orders.
Candidates should posses Graduate Degree in Professional Course B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / EEE / ECE / E&I Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology) in first Division with a valid NET / GATE score is Necessary to apply for this post.
Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Professional course M.E/ M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / EEE / ECE / E&I Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level is Necessary.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting a monthly Stipend of Rs. 31,000/- + House Rent Allowance from the required Board.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
Candidates should pay the Demand Draft of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of “The Director, NSTL, Visakhapatnam”. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC are exempted from this payment.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020 Documents Required
- Self attested copies of marks sheets and certificates in support of Educational Qualification
- Self attested copy of Birth certificate or Matriculation/10th class certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Self attested Copy of valid NET/GATE score card (if applicable)
- 02 recent passport size photograph (taken within one year)
- Crossed Indian Postal Order OR Demand Draft of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of “The Director, NSTL, Visakhapatnam”. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC are exempted from this payment.
How to Apply for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of DRDO Website.
- Select the Careers section on the Home Screen.
- Find and select the Required Notification on the Careers section.
- The PDF will appear on the Screen.
- The PDF contains the application form and recruitment details also.
- Fill the Application form and send it to the belonging address with the required documents. The Address will given below.
NSTL, Vigyan Nagar,
Visakhapatnam – 530 027.
What is the Last date to Apply for JRF posts on DRDO Recruitment 2020?
15.01.2021 is the Last date to Apply for JRF posts on DRDO Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 10 posts offered for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can download the Application form using given link on this page and send it to the belonging address till the last date.