DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 311 Scientist `B’ Vacancies. RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), in Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/establishments (more than 50) located across the country. For further information about DRDO, please visit DRDO website https://drdo.gov.in
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||
Qualification and Experience:
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in concerned / relevant engineering subjects /disciplines.
- Valid GATE Score in concerned engineering disciplines.
Physics / Chemistry
- 1st Class M.Sc. Post Graduate in Physics / Chemistry discipline.
- Valid GATE Score in concerned engineering disciplines.
- 1st class Master’s Degree in Psychology.
- Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Age Limit for Candidates (As on Closing Date of Advertisement)
|Un Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years||
OBC (Non-creamy layer)
|31 years||33 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit (As per Govt rules)
- Upto 10 years for PwD (HH) and PwD(OH) candidates in the * marked disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres only if a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
Name of the Subject
|Electronics & Comm. Engg, Mechanical Engg & Computer Science & Engg||
GATE score, Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview
Electrical Engg, Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical Engg, Mathematics & Civil Engg
|GATE score and Personal Interview|
Marks in NET and Personal Interview
- i) The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- ii) The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination
Online submission closes on 10th July, 2020 at 1700 Hrs (IST).
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). However, such candidates are immediately required to give due intimation to their employer regarding the details of the DRDO posts to which they have applied, requesting the employer to communicate to RAC directly (in case of any objection) within 30 days of the deadline for applying to the DRDO post(s). To this effect, a declaration (Please see Para 3(vi) for details) is to be uploaded by the candidate that he/she has intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by RAC withholding permission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- Only locked/finalised applications in all respects shall be considered.
- Points to be considered while filling Application form a) The GATE/NET paper and the subject of qualifying degree of the candidates must be as per the discipline-wise table provided (Table 1). b) Candidates are advised to be careful while filling their GATE score (for Part I & II disciplines) / percentage of marks in NET (for Part III discipline), as the short listing will be based on the same filled in the application form. c) The scrutiny of application will only be done for those candidates who are above the cut off of GATE score / cut-off of percentage of marks in NET, as per the norms of shortlisting specified in the advertisement. A wrongly filled GATE score or wrongly filled percentage of marks in NET may automatically result in candidate not getting shortlisted for scrutiny purposes also. d) RAC will be verifying the GATE and NET scores of the applicants, and if the verification requires any additional information at a later stage (apart from the information sought on the application form), the same will be asked from the candidate. Failing to furnish the required information when asked will make their candidature liable for cancellation.
- Online application submission link is available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in)
- Those applications which are not locked/finalised by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be automatically rejected by the computer system and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates are advised to submit/finalise the application carefully and enclose all necessary documents as applicable.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility in respect of age, essential qualification etc.
- No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the closing date of online submission is over.
- The OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate must have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2020 and must be valid through the Financial Year 2020-21.
- The EWS candidates are required to submit requisite certificate (Income & Assets) in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate must have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2020 and must be valid through the Financial Year 2020-21.
- Applicants are advised not to change their registered mobile number as vital information regarding their shortlisting/selection status will be intimated through SMS.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their admit card for the Descriptive Examination (Only for Part-I disciplines) /call letter for interview respectively along with its venue, date & time after successful registration through RAC website. Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. Candidates may please note that the admit card for the Descriptive Examination /call letter for interview will not be sent by post/courier.
- Detailed guidelines for submission of online application are available on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) for updates issued from time to time.
- The number of vacancies may vary. xii) Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News. xiii) Dispute, if any, will be subject to the courts/tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|