DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Starts – Apply Now!!!!. DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2020 Released @ https://rac.gov.in/. RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’. Online submission closes on 21st day at 1700 Hrs (IST) from the date of publication of Advertisement in the Employment News. Candidates can check the Job Details in this blog.
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), in Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate. DRDO, India’s premier Defence R&D organization employs bright, qualified and competent scientists in Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) technical service known as Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in a broad spectrum of technologies at its laboratories/establishments (more than 50) located across the country. For further information about DRDO, please visit DRDO website https://drdo.gov.in
DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Details 2020
Name of the board
|Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Last date to apply||
Within 21st day
Apply Online Starts
DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Application Fee 2020:
General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable non-transferable application fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
How to apply DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). However, such candidates are immediately required to give due intimation to their employer regarding the details of the DRDO posts to which they have applied, requesting the employer to communicate to RAC directly (in case of any objection) within 30 days of the deadline for applying to the DRDO post(s). To this effect, a declaration (Please see Para 3(vi) for details) is to be uploaded by the candidate that he/she has intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by RAC withholding permission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form
- Only locked/finalised applications in all respects shall be considered. vi) Points to be considered while filling Application form
- The GATE/NET paper and the subject of qualifying degree of the candidates must be as per the discipline-wise table provided (Table 1)
- Candidates are advised to be careful while filling their GATE score (for Part I & II disciplines) / percentage of marks in NET (for Part III discipline), as the short listing will be based on the same filled in the application form
- The scrutiny of application will only be done for those candidates who are above the cut off of GATE score / cut-off of percentage of marks in NET, as per the norms of shortlisting specified in the advertisement. A wrongly filled GATE score or wrongly filled percentage of marks in NET may automatically result in candidate not getting shortlisted for scrutiny purposes also.
- RAC will be verifying the GATE and NET scores of the applicants, and if the verification requires any additional information at a later stage (apart from the information sought on the application form), the same will be asked from the candidate. Failing to furnish the required information when asked will make their candidature liable for cancellation.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|