DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam – In pursuance of the Govt. approval No ASE. 84/2019/90,dtd. 30.07.2019, online applications are invited for the following Grade III posts as shown below under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Schools which will be available at .the official website of Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam (www.rtiadhpmik.assam.gov.in) from 08.06.2020, 12.00 noon to 23.06.2020 1pm till midnight.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam|
|Junior Assistant & Statistical Assistant|
Apply Online Date
|08.06.2020 to 23.06.2020|
- Junior Assistant – 119
- Statistical Assistant – 14
Graduate with Statistics of Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects in degree level and knowledge of computer/ Bachelor degree from recognized University/ Diploma in Computer Application.
Candidates should have Min 18yrs to Max 38 years
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 14000 — 60500 Plus Grade Pay 7600/-
DSE Assam selection will be based on OMR Based Exam & Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam (w ww.madhyamik.assam.gov.in).
- Reservation of posts for woman candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty Eight) years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. rules.
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form.
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Person with Disability certificate.
- Permanent residence certificate
There will be OMR based examination for total 100 marks and one computer proficiency test with reference to writing ability for total 50 marks.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|