DSSSB Medical Record Clerk Result 2020 OUT – Download for Post Code 11/18. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the result for the post of Medical Record Clerk. Result PDF Download link is given in this page. We congratulate the candidates who have selected in this list and have to upload the documents in e dossier link. E dossier link shall be active from 17.06.2020 to 01.07.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
DSSSB Medical Record Clerk Result 2020
Name of the Board
|Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
Medical Record Clerk
17.06.2020 to 01.07.2020
MRC Result Details:
- The DSSSB vide its Advertisement No. 02/2018 with closing date 13/08/2018 had advertised 11 vacancies (UR-08, OBC-02, SC-01 including ExSM-01) for the post of Medical Record Clerk in Health & Family Welfare Department under Post Code 11/18. Board Conducted Tier-I written examination for recruitment in respect of this post from 25/07/2019 to 26/07/2019.
- On qualifying Written Examination, vide Notice No. 828 dated 16/10/2019, the DSSSB has shortlisted 120 candidates for appearing in Skill Test/Typing Test for the post of Medical Record Clerk under post code 11/18. The Skill Test was conducted on 14/12/2019 at Bliai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Near Vikas Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092 wherein out of 120 candidates, 94 candidates appeared for the test. In Skill Test conducted, out of 94 candidates only 67 candidates could qualify.
- As per RRs for the Post the candidate was to qualify the 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English or 25 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi.
- That vide Notice No. 956 dated 02/ 03/ 2020, result of 67 Qualified Candidates was declared and based on their performance in the written examination and being qualified in Skill Test, 33 candidates (UR-19, OBC-07, SC-05, EXSM-02) out of 67 candidates who have qualified the typewriting skill test in their respecŁive category as per details given below were provisionally shortlisted and accordingly allowed to up-load e-dossier subject to attaining minimum qualif ying marks and correctness of the iriformation furnislied by the candidates in their online application form.
|The Minimum marks for calling
of e-dossier purpose only (out of 200 marks)
- Now, based on their performance in written examination and being qualified in Skill Test, declared vide notice no. 956 dated 02/03/2020, inadvertently left out, 2 (Two) Candidates having Roll No. 4560000057 and 4560000110 are being provisionally shortlisted and accordingly allowed to up-load e-dossier subject to attaining minimum qualifying marks and correctness of the information furnished by the candidates in their online application form
- The candidates having roll number 4560000057 and 4560000110 for the above- mentioned post/ post code are hereby informed to fill the e-dossier and up-load all the documents of Educational Certificate/Professional/Experience Certificates/ Degree and Marks sheets/Caste Certificate/ Proof of Govt. Servant/ Ex Servicemen/ Admit Cards, etc., as applicable in the e-dossier module in OARS link in their individual accounts in OARS module. Shortlisting is being made on the basis of marks obtained in Tier-I examination (Objective-MCQ) for 200 marks and being also qualified in skill test.
- Kindly note that the e-dossier link will be activated for only two candidates who are provisionally shortlisted to upload e-dossier as per details given in para 5 & 6 above.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted for falling in consideration zone of selection MUST upload their all requisite/ applicable documents in the said link in stipulated time.
- The e-dossier link shall be active from 17/06/2020 to 01/07/2020. The candidate uploading e-dossier should ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria/ all essential qualifications as per RRs for the Post as on c4ate of Closing date of application, i.e., 13/ 08/ 2018.
- The above shortlisted candidates are also being separately informed through SMS and e-mail on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID as an additional facility. If any candidate fails to upload the e-dossier during their above said period, his/ her candidature will be rejected and no further opportunity will be given on whatsoever ground.
- All the candidates who have shortlisted for uploading e-dossiers MUST upload their all requisite/ applicable documents in the said link in stipulated time i.e. l7/ 06/ 2020 to 01/ 07/ 2020.
- Mere asking the candidate for uploading documents in the e dossier module does not confer upon him/her anv right to selection to the applied post. Final selection will be made purely on the basis of merit against the notified vacancies provided the candidate falling in the zone of consideration fulfills all the required eligibility conditions. It is reiterated that if the candidate fails to upload his/her documents on or before the date as mentioned above he/she will not be given any further opportunity and his candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- The above shortlisting of candidates for calling of e-dossier for the post code -11/18 will be subject to outcome of pending court cases, if any.
- While every care has been taken in preparing the list of shortlisted candidates, DSSSB reserves the right to rectify errors and omissions if any, detected at any later stage.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|