DSSSB Veterinary and Live Stock Inspector Result 2020 OUT – Download Supplementary Result for Assistant Superintendent and Grade II (DASS). Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has announced the result for the post of Veterinary and Live Stock Inspector & Supplementary Result for Assistant Superintendent and Grade II (DASS) post. So Candidates can download the result and we congratulate the candidates who have selected in this list. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
DSSSB Veterinary and Live Stock Inspector Result 2020
Name of the Board
|Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
Result for Veterinary and Live Stock Inspector & Supplementary Result for Assistant Superintendent and Grade II (DASS)
|Veterinary and Live Stock Inspector -04
Grade II (DASS) – 313
Assistant Superintendent Result Details:
- The DSSSB vide Result Notice No. 898 dated 13.02.2020 has provisionally selected 81 candidates for the Post of Assistant Superintendent under post code 84;/27 in Delhi Prison Department. The Board had conducted Physical Endurance Test (PET) for the applicants of the post code from 11/01/2019 to 28/02/2019 (38 days) at Sports Complex, East Vinod Nagar (Mayur Vihar Phase-II), Near Neelam Mata Mandir, Delhi-110091.
- In the PET conducted, out of 55622 candidates only 11952 candidates appeared for PET. Further from the 11952 present candidates oitly 5191 candidates could qualify the PET, The candidates having roll numbers 2870000174, 2870002431, 2870011040, 2870011666, 2870014285, 2870017J50, 2870023528, 2870029637, 2870037163, 2870047892, 2870049319, 2870055888, 2870054429 belongs to OBC (Outsiders) thus were considered in UR Category. These 13 candidates were overage in UR category therefore not eligible for shortlisting for written examination in UR Category.
- On qualifying PET, vide notice no. 774 dated 04/ 04/2019, 5191 candidates were provisionally allowed to appear for written examination for post code 84/17, subject to correcmess of the information furnished by the candidates in their online application forms. Out of these 5191 candidates, 4552 candidates appeared in written examination held on 16/06/2019.
- Further, the candidature of 15 candidates having Roll Nos. 12350200743, 12350201419, 12350201361, 11120200271 in UR Category, 12360200554 & 11150200176 iia OBC Category, 12360200401, 1?35020J162 & 12350201109 in ST Category, 12360200378 in SC Category and 12350201212, 12360200239, 12360200162, 11160200197 & 12350200611 in EXSM Category were kept pending vide Result Notice No. 898 dated 13.02.2020. Now in view of the additional documents furnished by these candidates whose candidature was kept pending for required documents, after preliminary scrutiny of the candidature of the candidates as per the provisions of the Statutory Recruitment Rules & terms & conditions of the Advertisement, the following candidates are hereby provisionally nominated as per their merit
Grade II (DASS) Result Details:
- The DSSSB vide its advertisement number 03/13with closing date 18/10/2013, had advertised 313 vacancies (UE-185, OBC-59, SC-50, ST-19 including EXSM-31, SP-16, OH- 04, HH-04 & VH-06) for the Post of Grade II (DASS) in Services Department under Post Code 40/13. Board Conducted Tier I Written Examination on 25.06.2017 and Tier 11 Examination for the shortlisted candidates was held on 25.11.2018.
- DSSSB vide Result Notice Nos. 772 dated 19,03.2019 and 776 dated 11.04.20J9 have provisionally selected 267 candidates for the post of Grade II (DASS) in Services Department under post code 40/13.
- User Department, i.e., Services Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi has returned 18 dossiers (UR-11, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01, PH(OH)-1) on the grounds %at candidates have not responded/join/not found suitable to the post of Grade-II (DASS). Further, 05 candidates (UR-02, SC-02 & SY-01) had also resigned from the post of Grade-II (DASS). The dossiers/ resignation cases have been returned before the expiry of waitlist panel. Hence, the Board is declaring the Result of Panel/ waitlisted candidates as per their merit.
- After preliminary scrutiny of the Candidature of the candidates on the basis of documents uploaded/ provided by them in their e-dossier as per the provisions of the statutory requirements rule for the post and the terms & conditions of the advertisement, the following candidates are provisionally selected to the post of Grade II (DASS) in Services Department under post code 40/13.
Veterinary and Live Stock Inspector Result Details:
- The DSSSB vide its advertisement no. 01/2014 with closing date 27/02,/2014 had advertised 04 vacancies (UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01) for the Post of veterinary and livestock inspector under post code 92¡/24 in New Delhi Municipal Council. The written examination (online mode in single shift) Tier-I for recruitment in respect of this post was conducted on 19th November 2019.
- On the basis of written Examination Tier-I (T) held on 19J’21/2019 and having been found provisionally eligible as per documents uploaded in support of Educational Qualification, Age, etc. in accordance with the advertisement no. 02,/2014 and RRs for the Post of veterinary and livestock inspector under post code 92/14 in New Delhi Municipal Council, the following Candidate is hereby provisionally nominated as per their merit:-
- The Selection of the above 01 candidate (UR-01) shall further be subject to genuineness of the documents on the basis of which they have claimed to have fulfilled all the eligibility conditions as prescribed in the NRs and terms and conditions of the advertisement inviting application and subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signature/handwriting, etc. on the application form, admission certificate, etc. The Candidature of the above candidates are liable to be cancelled by the user department also, in case the candidates are found not to be fulfilling the terms and conditions of the advertisement inviting applications for the said post code. The Competent Authority of the Department concerned shall issue the appointment letter to the candidates after being satisfied about their eligibility as down in the recruitment rules and after verification of the correctness of the information furnished in the application form and %e documents related to Educational Qualification, Age and other essential certificates
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|