DTC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Financial Advisor cum Chief Accounts Officer Vacancy. Delhi Transport Corporation has released the vacancy notification for the post of Financial Advisor cum Chief Accounts Officer. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the same in our blog. The Last date for the submission of application form is 24.07.2020. Application Form is given along with the notification PDF. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
DTC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Delhi Transport Corporation|
Financial Advisor cum Chief Accounts Officer
Last Date to Apply
DTC Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Selected candidates will have a Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000+Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- (as per 611 Central Pay Commission) and now in Pay Matrix Level-13 (as per 7 th Central Pay Commission) on deputation basis
DTC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, or P & T Accounts Sendee failing which SAS qualified Officers of Department cadre of Accounts/Audit Officers with not less than five years service in the Pay Scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- ( Period of deputation ordinarily shall not exceed three years.)
Delhi Transport Corporation, I.P. Estate, New Delhi
DTC Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply for DTC Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible and willing candidates should apply through proper channels on the prescribed application format up-loaded on the website. The list of documents to be attached along with the application is as under:-
- Photocopy of educational qualification certificates.
- Vigilance, disciplinary & criminal clearance certificate.
- Integrity certificate.
- Last live year PARs having “Very Good” grading.
- The last date of inviting applications for the post of FA-cum-CAO on deputation basis is 24.07.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|