DUET 2020 Answer Key Challenge – Check Display of Question Paper Details. The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) has been conducted throughout the country from 06-09-2020 to 11-09-2020 in which 150670 candidates had appeared. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Question Papers and Answer Keys for Undergraduate courses (UG) for candidates to challenge. So candidates can know the details regarding the answer key and question paper. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Name of the Board
|National Testing Agency|
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking/UPI
|28.09.2020 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Date for Display of QP and Challenge of Provisional Answer Key for Undergraduate courses||
25.09.2020 to 28.09.2020 (upto 05:00 pm)
Answer Key Challenge
Over 2,20,000 aspirants took the tests for admission to 133 courses this year. It was conducted between September 6 to 11, 2020. For remaining courses public notice would be issued subsequently. The candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) as processing fee for each key challenged. (excluding Bank charges) The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Steps to Challenge for DUET 2020 Answer Key:
- Please go to website www.nta.ac.in
- Login with your Form No. and Date of Birth. The password will be in the format YYYYMMDD and login.
- You will see welcome window from where you can download your response sheet and interim answer keys for your concerned subject.
- To challenge the answer key, click on “Add challenge” available on welcome window.
- Key challenge form will be displayed after clicking on “add challenge” option.
- The subject and question IDs are available in the drop-down menu for key challenges form. If you wish to challenge the question or any option, you need to select the question Id from the drop-down menu and also select the appropriate nature of challenge.
- Candidate can write remarks (150 characters) and upload supporting documents (file should be less then 30kb in JPEG or JPG for the challenge.
- To make new challenge click on “Add Challenge” and the same procedure will be followed as mentioned in Sr. 6. List of challenges will be displayed on Key challenge form
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|